You have caught my attention

Published January 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You have caught my attention Bobby Henderson. You know what you’re doing. You don’t believe any of this, but since you’ve decided to make a war against Jesus, then, let it begin. My campaign against you begins now. You aren’t going to remain unopposed any longer.

You are unheard of to most Christians; that is why you seem to be doing so well in your campaign. The best thing that I can do is to simply bring you out of the dark and let Christians know who you are and why you exist, and with their combined prayers and the work of the Holy Spirit in all of them, see how well you stand. Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…

My prayers will be that you turn from this nonsense and see Jesus and the love that He and His followers have waiting for you. Hopefully, one day, you’ll be saved and your efforts will be for Jesus. That is my prayer for you. Not hate. Not bad luck. Just love and change.

But make no mistake, I can’t stand by idly and not act against what you’re doing. I want you to know that none of this is out of anger or anything related; it just saddens me; therefore, I must oppose you. Maybe we will cross paths and be able to talk face to face one day when everything has come to light for everyone. I’ll shake your hand and smile and respect you, but I will never stop trying to undo what you are doing.

I pray that you remain well.

In Christ,
Page

215 Responses to “You have caught my attention”

1. JC says:

@Travis and skinimini: how do you figure? there are actually Roman court records of orders to arrest Jesus of Nazareth for reasons like trying to preach to people that Romans didn’t want preached too, records of his trial and execution under Ponchas Pilate, and records of his body going missing from Joseph of Arimathea’s tomb. What evidence do you guys have again?

There really are Roman Court records? Where in the world would you get that idea? There are records of a trial? Do you read Latin? I don’t think so or you might not have misspelled Pawn-shush Pie-late. What evidence do you have again?

2. kung foo colin says:

ah, yes, you will pray that god will smite us. Will these be the same prayers that worked so well to cure cancer in the scientific studies conducted around the world? Or will they be the same ones that worked to stop the genocides in Rwanda and Darfur? Will you pray to the same god who has solved every single one of our problems without us ever having to confront them ourselves? Will you pray to the same god who cannot prove his existence other than some 2,000 year old book about 900 year old men and a man who lived within walking distance of every animal in the world, and who was able to catch them all and build an giant ark when he was over the age of 500? Because if you do, I think that we have a pretty good chance of survival.
    Ramen

3. Justin says:

Haha, Why are you threatening him with prayers. That’s like anit-Christian. You can go screw yourself, because in reality no one is going to take you seriously and when you threaten to pray against people it just makes them laugh.

4. what an idiot says:

You have caught my attention idiot. You know what you’re doing. You don’t believe any of this, but since you’ve decided to make a war against the FSM, then, let it begin. My campaign against you begins now. You aren’t going to remain unopposed any longer.

You are unheard of to most pastafarians; that is why you seem to be doing so well in your campaign. The best thing that I can do is to simply bring you out of the dark and let pastafarians know who you are and why you exist, and with their combined prayers and the work of the Holy Noodles in all of them, see how well you stand. Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…

My prayers will be that you turn from this nonsense and see the FSM and the love that He and His followers have waiting for you. Hopefully, one day, you’ll be saved and your efforts will be for FSM. That is my prayer for you. Not hate. Not bad luck. Just love and change.

I pray that you remain well.

In FSM,
    Page

5. Xikaze says:

You’re going to pray at us?

6. stinkycheese says:

Page,
    So sorry to hear your plan to waist the gift of your short life. If you really have nothing better to do than worship your jesus fellow ….perhaps you could campaign against things like children being used as sexual slaves..oh and how about the organizing pedophiles to minister? What do they call that..the seminary? Darfur could use your focus and drive ..not to convert them, I mean to help them……nevermind! Stay away from them, I dont want to see them sell their souls for your help.

7. Tyler says:

Oh yes.
    we want the crusades to happen again! Bring on the blood!’
    The Pastafarians are peaceful people Dont Bring your talk of war to our religious gatherings i beg you

8. sheldon says:

if i read one more christian hate mail i swear ill go down to the church down the road and….no i wont his noodlyness does not wish me to punish thee who think differently un like some people! (not all but most christians)