You have caught my attention

Published January 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You have caught my attention Bobby Henderson. You know what you’re doing. You don’t believe any of this, but since you’ve decided to make a war against Jesus, then, let it begin. My campaign against you begins now. You aren’t going to remain unopposed any longer.

You are unheard of to most Christians; that is why you seem to be doing so well in your campaign. The best thing that I can do is to simply bring you out of the dark and let Christians know who you are and why you exist, and with their combined prayers and the work of the Holy Spirit in all of them, see how well you stand. Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…

My prayers will be that you turn from this nonsense and see Jesus and the love that He and His followers have waiting for you. Hopefully, one day, you’ll be saved and your efforts will be for Jesus. That is my prayer for you. Not hate. Not bad luck. Just love and change.

But make no mistake, I can’t stand by idly and not act against what you’re doing. I want you to know that none of this is out of anger or anything related; it just saddens me; therefore, I must oppose you. Maybe we will cross paths and be able to talk face to face one day when everything has come to light for everyone. I’ll shake your hand and smile and respect you, but I will never stop trying to undo what you are doing.

I pray that you remain well.

In Christ,
Page

215 Responses to “You have caught my attention”

1. audioheadradioslave says:

Hey, im doing a civics summative on Pastafarianism. I’ve already emailed the prophet, anyone know when the religion was exposed to the mainstream? How long has it allegedly been around for? Any major facts that I may not have?

2. audioheadradioslave says:

haha thats sooo weird im loking at the time it says on the forum and its like all different-time-zoney, lol. Im not cracked or anything, it’s just funny seeing the earth’s shape and orbit at work :]

3. Alocai says:

@albas
    is this the Christian version of a jihad or something

the word you are looking for is “crusade”

it appears so, i hope that the extra publicity will allow many of the great deluded (and more importantly, the tree-hugging sub group, the great unwashed, not to mention the great deluder’s…) to be exposed to the truth of the FSM, may his noodly appendages touch all of those with the mental condition know as “nonpasta-based theism”

ramen

4. That Guy says:

I like how 100% of people who complain are not only Christian, but Catholic, and then shrug it and say that it’s insulting to about 10 other religions too, so they don’t sound intolerant (which is counteracting the whole point of the letter). Honestly, I’m Wikipedian (I worship Wikipedia, sorry FSM), and FSM is more than cool by me. Not all religions, and not all people within your religion are as intolerant as you. It’s only the fraction of you that are noticed because of your intolerance. So, Jack-Thompson aficionados, I bid thee farewell.

5. Captin DAYSY says:

i have LOADS of christian frends who embrace me as a pastafarian this guy is mental if i was u id watch out 4 letter bombs

6. La Chat Heliotrope says:

Excuse me, but prove that God is more real than the Flying Spaghetti Monster. It can’t be done, and therefore, we are every bit as entitled to blind faith as you.

Also, I would like to accuse you of completely missing the point. Pastafarianism is an attack on teaching religious dogma as science, not on God or even on organized religion. If you want one of those, there are plenty of other sites.

7. Deviant says:

Pirates vs Prayers!

8. skinimini says:

Travis,
    while Jesus did preach, I’m pretty sure he didn’t want the evolution of what we know as Christianity. He was a very tolerant person and wanted people to live a good, moral life. You people have twisted the shit outta his ideals to make them fit your own agenda. Why is it wrong to be gay? You find many instances of homosexuality in nature…Isn’t God responsible for that? Aren’t me made in His image?? So maybe God had a little bit a queer in him…so many of your priests seem to have the same affliction…