You have caught my attention

Published January 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You have caught my attention Bobby Henderson. You know what you’re doing. You don’t believe any of this, but since you’ve decided to make a war against Jesus, then, let it begin. My campaign against you begins now. You aren’t going to remain unopposed any longer.

My prayers will be that you turn from this nonsense and see Jesus and the love that He and His followers have waiting for you. Hopefully, one day, you’ll be saved and your efforts will be for Jesus. That is my prayer for you. Not hate. Not bad luck. Just love and change.

But make no mistake, I can’t stand by idly and not act against what you’re doing. I want you to know that none of this is out of anger or anything related; it just saddens me; therefore, I must oppose you. Maybe we will cross paths and be able to talk face to face one day when everything has come to light for everyone. I’ll shake your hand and smile and respect you, but I will never stop trying to undo what you are doing.

I pray that you remain well.

In Christ,
Page

214 Responses to “You have caught my attention”

1 21 22 23 24 25 27
  1. Teh Spag-worshipper says:

Umm… Page? There’s a reason there’s a ‘hate mail’ thread, and it isn’t that Bobby Henderson is unopposed.
    Please tell me that I’m wrong! Tell me she’s not /really/ this stupid!

2. MidgetViking says:

But seriously folks, her post is GREAT! She’s promising to spread the word – about FSM! TO THE CHRISTIANS! She is indeed going to let the Christians know who we are and not only that, but why we exist, which, quite frankly, is more than I know myself… We’re on to a winner here:

“You are unheard of to most Christians; that is why you seem to be doing so well in your campaign. The best thing that I can do is to simply bring you out of the dark and let Christians know who you are and why you exist, and with their combined prayers and the work of the Holy Spirit in all of them, see how well you stand. Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…”

This can only mean more for us ’cause FSM is pretty darn powerful and courageous too, at least as long as you believe it. ;-D

3. skinimini says:

Page, you sound like a well composed, intelligent person. Why do you choose to delude yourself? Jesus did not write the Bible, Jesus did not believe in churches or an established, organized religion. Any one with a brain and the ability to rationalize should be able to come to the conclusion that Christianity is bogus…

4. Albas says:

is this the christian version of a jihad or something

5. Travis says:

Please don’t assume that Christians are all intolerant because you see a large number of them are. The majority of us are in fact not intolerant.

and skinimini:
    how do you figure? there are actually Roman court records of orders to arrest Jesus of Nazareth for reasons like trying to preach to people that Romans didn’t want preached too, records of his trial and execution under Ponchas Pilate, and records of his body going missing from Joseph of Arimathea’s tomb.

What evidence do you guys have again?

6. Deamonette says:

@ General forum
    This is blindingly obvious, very few come and actually discuss this. She is probally busy shitting herself due to the fact this page is frequented by Pastafarians.

@ Pluto
    Okay that dialogue was fantastically wierd. I love it!
    Never heard of the Venture brothers.
    I don’t hate Marvel and DC but object to big comic book coporation things as they drag the tired old story lines through each group. That said big fan of Spiderman before the remakes.
    For the independants, tooth and nail are good and so is dreams and fairytales by Selina Valentio.

7. 2La says:

It’s amazing that ” Christians ” willingly leave their brains at the church door and then forget to retrieve them.
    Page wake up and smell the coffee….FSM is exactly the same as your religion but our eyes are open. Have you not heard of a PARODY.
    The things you believe are just as silly but more frightening as you believe without any empirical evidence….it makes you crazy and causes problems for the outsiders….I would rather burn in hell than believe a misogynistic fairytale of male domination and pedantic stupidity !!!!!!
    Pray all you want …it won’t do any good….try praying to the toothfairy.
    Belief without evidence leads to madness as all religions have proved time and time again.

1 21 22 23 24 25 27