You have caught my attention

Published January 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You have caught my attention Bobby Henderson. You know what you’re doing. You don’t believe any of this, but since you’ve decided to make a war against Jesus, then, let it begin. My campaign against you begins now. You aren’t going to remain unopposed any longer.

You are unheard of to most Christians; that is why you seem to be doing so well in your campaign. The best thing that I can do is to simply bring you out of the dark and let Christians know who you are and why you exist, and with their combined prayers and the work of the Holy Spirit in all of them, see how well you stand. Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…

My prayers will be that you turn from this nonsense and see Jesus and the love that He and His followers have waiting for you. Hopefully, one day, you’ll be saved and your efforts will be for Jesus. That is my prayer for you. Not hate. Not bad luck. Just love and change.

But make no mistake, I can’t stand by idly and not act against what you’re doing. I want you to know that none of this is out of anger or anything related; it just saddens me; therefore, I must oppose you. Maybe we will cross paths and be able to talk face to face one day when everything has come to light for everyone. I’ll shake your hand and smile and respect you, but I will never stop trying to undo what you are doing.

I pray that you remain well.

In Christ,
Page

214 Responses to “You have caught my attention”

1 20 21 22 23 24 27
  1. Deamonette says:

Happy new year to you lot. Sorry haven’t been on, just caught up with work left from last year as well as the christmas bug.
    @ Al-Asad
    Love your style. Dark humour.

@Pluto
    Those things are wierd. Very wierd. And not in that wierd but i like it way. I don’t think a marvel character can ever be holy…down with big comic book publications. Independant all the way.

See you

2. Exterminator says:

This post was depressing. I kept waiting and waiting for the profanities to come spewing forth and was let down. At any rate, how exciting is it that the christians are helping spread the word of his noodly goodness?!?!?

3. FSM Forever says:

one more violent christian threatening us…. who does this remind you of?

4. Dani says:

Whenever someone threatens me with prayer, I armor myself with common sense.

5. Casey says:

When Those Crazy Ass Christians Declare War, They Mean It!

I think you should be scared for your life.

6. Pluto says:

@Deamonette – “I don’t think a marvel character can ever be holy…” No that would be Sponge Bob Square Pants, he’s full of holes.
    See what I did there.
    Regardless, I still think wolverine could kick bible man in the nuts and skin him like an over ripe banana.
    And what’s wrong with Marvel Comics? DC characters have it too easy. The Avengers are always being sued and the X-men have the god boxes trying to blow them up all the time cos they are proof of evolution, as I’m sure they would do in real life.
    See Mutants and the FSM have something in common.
    Do I see a cross over coming?
    As for independent, some are good. I’d like to see the Venture Brothers in print, as I’m a big fan of the Monarch.
    Brock Samson: Don’t you have nothing else to do but harp on Dr. Venture? Why haven’t you tried the World Domination thing, you afraid of the big leagues?
    The Monarch: Please. How stupid do I look to you? World Domination. I’ll leave that to the religious nuts or the Republicans, thank you.
    The Monarch: What? Think this is gay huh? Is that what you fucking said you scrawny peice of shit? Oh this isn’t gay. But King Gorilla over there is! And I bet he can’t wait to snap off a peice of your dick in his ass!
    [points to Dean]
    The Monarch: You! Get up! I said get the fuck up! What’s your name?
    Dean Venture: Dean Ven…
    The Monarch: [shouts] Your name is bitch! And I own you. You’re property! And when I’m tired of having sex with every hole God drilled in your slender frame… King Gorilla! You got a cigerette?
    [King Gorilla hands him one]
    The Monarch: There! I just sold you for a cigarette! And I don’t smoke!
    [realizes who Dean is]
    The Monarch: Holy shit! You’re Dean-Fucking-Venture! King, I’ve gotta buy my bitch back. Here’s your cigarette.
    King Gorilla: Fuck you. Gimme a dollar!

7. neil says:

can you believe these people are allowed to operate machinery – and you wonder why Bush got elected.

nutters

8. Spudsy says:

Obviously she has been touched by His Noodly Appendage. She says she will drag us into the light, but only because He has willed her to show the world the glory of His divine kingdom. Teaching FSMism will help us to further spread the world of our lord, the FSM. Surely someone who believes their god (who, by the way, has never given evidence that he has balls) so easily will see our belief?

1 20 21 22 23 24 27