You have caught my attention

Published January 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You have caught my attention Bobby Henderson. You know what you’re doing. You don’t believe any of this, but since you’ve decided to make a war against Jesus, then, let it begin. My campaign against you begins now. You aren’t going to remain unopposed any longer.

You are unheard of to most Christians; that is why you seem to be doing so well in your campaign. The best thing that I can do is to simply bring you out of the dark and let Christians know who you are and why you exist, and with their combined prayers and the work of the Holy Spirit in all of them, see how well you stand. Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…

My prayers will be that you turn from this nonsense and see Jesus and the love that He and His followers have waiting for you. Hopefully, one day, you’ll be saved and your efforts will be for Jesus. That is my prayer for you. Not hate. Not bad luck. Just love and change.

But make no mistake, I can’t stand by idly and not act against what you’re doing. I want you to know that none of this is out of anger or anything related; it just saddens me; therefore, I must oppose you. Maybe we will cross paths and be able to talk face to face one day when everything has come to light for everyone. I’ll shake your hand and smile and respect you, but I will never stop trying to undo what you are doing.

I pray that you remain well.

In Christ,
Page

214 Responses to “You have caught my attention”

1 19 20 21 22 23 27
  1. James D says:

okay so christians dont read the news, or even watch it? that would explain why most of them are intolerant of a little thought

2. Meena says:

I think he didn’t do his research. Had he read the 8 “I’d prefer you didn’ts” of FSM he might know that we aren’t upset by his christian-type Jihad against us and Our Lord. I doubt he is reading any of this. I am sure he made his idle threat and moved on to more fertile ground, like bombing abortion clinics, sending his support letters to keep Guantanomo operational, or sacraficing his children to the “W”aaahhh-ntichrist of petrol. I hope the FSM blesses him on his path to enlightenment.

Ramen

3. Zekk says:

WAr AGAINST JESUS? ITS JUST ANOTHER RELIGION, OR DOES ANY OTHER RELIGION MAKE YOU THINK IT POSES A THREAT TO YOURS AND *MUST BE ELIMINATED* OR SOMETHING?

4. Daniel says:

I love that the existence of another religion warrants threats by Christians.

5. jack666 says:

Uh, folks …
    Objective Ministries IS a satire. Somewhat more subtle than Landover Baptist, but still a satire.
    Look deeper.

6. madraven says:

Seems Page didn’t get the memo. Third-party prayer doesn’t work.

7. Atheist Pitbull says:

Another Christian trying to undo the good that we are attempting. She doesn’t even outline why what we do is wrong, she just says she opposes us. Sigh, another person with too much blind faith and not enough questioning intelligence.
    -Will

8. Joe says:

This fellow’s God is courageous he says.
    Right.