You have caught my attention

Published January 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You have caught my attention Bobby Henderson. You know what you’re doing. You don’t believe any of this, but since you’ve decided to make a war against Jesus, then, let it begin. My campaign against you begins now. You aren’t going to remain unopposed any longer.

You are unheard of to most Christians; that is why you seem to be doing so well in your campaign. The best thing that I can do is to simply bring you out of the dark and let Christians know who you are and why you exist, and with their combined prayers and the work of the Holy Spirit in all of them, see how well you stand. Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…

My prayers will be that you turn from this nonsense and see Jesus and the love that He and His followers have waiting for you. Hopefully, one day, you’ll be saved and your efforts will be for Jesus. That is my prayer for you. Not hate. Not bad luck. Just love and change.

But make no mistake, I can’t stand by idly and not act against what you’re doing. I want you to know that none of this is out of anger or anything related; it just saddens me; therefore, I must oppose you. Maybe we will cross paths and be able to talk face to face one day when everything has come to light for everyone. I’ll shake your hand and smile and respect you, but I will never stop trying to undo what you are doing.

I pray that you remain well.

In Christ,
Page

215 Responses to “You have caught my attention”

1 18 19 20 21 22 27
  1. Pluto says:

Also found this:
    I like that two of the villains, Andy & Anthony Stonecrop, “…influence kids to make their own decisions and think for themselves.” The evil bastards!

2. Tar says:

@BW022

Wait a minute, Shintoism supports Evolution??? I’m Shinto (and starting to become a Pastafarian), and I’ve heard that the world was created by sticking and stirring a spear into a pool of water. Then, the mighty deity couples took their honeymoons up a notch by reproducing 8,000 gods until the female combusted after giving birth to the fire god (it turns out she burns to hell. Which is in a cave). That sounds very Intelligent (Unintelligent?) Design to me (although one could argue the birth process was random).
    OK, obviously I don’t believe in the creation of the world and the two couples story, but I think that most of the religion you specified also supports intelligent design, if taken fundamentally.

3. Fool says:

@Pluto, nice toys kind of shiny, I wonder if they are done in lead paint, that would explain many things about fundies

4. Theo says:

“”Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…”"
    Mine is just as real as yours.

5. pie says:

who says YOUR God is real and ours isn’t, hm? You do? Well, I say His Noodellyness is REAL!! How about that?

oh and btw, have fun with your “battle” you idiotic prick.

6. Travis says:

Again, SATIRE! NOT WAR!

Kudos for being respectful in your hate mail, though.

And Theo, your theory is only accurate if you truly believe that there is no God out there. The God of Israel, alla, and all other gods have passed down teachings specific enough that it is not possible for any of them to coexist. This is an undeniable truth.

It all comes down to what you believe.

7. Pluto says:

@Al-Asad- I’m still convinced you the guy for American pie!
    I think there are too many parody religions out there. It’s about time people realised there is only one parody religion! The FSM. And the only way into parody heaven is through him! Our parody god will kick all other parody gods in the collective parody arses! The parody faithful shell wage a parody religious war on all the parody non-believers. You will burn in parody hell!
    How’s that for irony?
    Two points I realised about Bible dude.
    1) He is clearly meant to be a roll model to kids. Therefore he is and Idol! And the makers plus the kids how idolise him will all burn in hell as idolaters!
    2) Isn’t this another case of some one profiting from religion? Didn’t such things piss Jesus off?

8. Pacific Pam says:

@bwahahahahahahahahahaha!
    I mean…Hail my parody god…

1 18 19 20 21 22 27