You have caught my attention

Published January 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You have caught my attention Bobby Henderson. You know what you’re doing. You don’t believe any of this, but since you’ve decided to make a war against Jesus, then, let it begin. My campaign against you begins now. You aren’t going to remain unopposed any longer.

You are unheard of to most Christians; that is why you seem to be doing so well in your campaign. The best thing that I can do is to simply bring you out of the dark and let Christians know who you are and why you exist, and with their combined prayers and the work of the Holy Spirit in all of them, see how well you stand. Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…

My prayers will be that you turn from this nonsense and see Jesus and the love that He and His followers have waiting for you. Hopefully, one day, you’ll be saved and your efforts will be for Jesus. That is my prayer for you. Not hate. Not bad luck. Just love and change.

But make no mistake, I can’t stand by idly and not act against what you’re doing. I want you to know that none of this is out of anger or anything related; it just saddens me; therefore, I must oppose you. Maybe we will cross paths and be able to talk face to face one day when everything has come to light for everyone. I’ll shake your hand and smile and respect you, but I will never stop trying to undo what you are doing.

I pray that you remain well.

In Christ,
Page

215 Responses to “You have caught my attention”

1. Pirate Duff says:

What the hell? Are you trying to corrupt us with that evangelical BULLSHIT? The only place where your god is real is in your MIND! The only REAL god is FSM. I’ll tell all Pastafarians of your disbelief and when you’ll see the power of our combined Faith, you’ll understand! I’m not telling you this out of anger, but don’t want you ending drinking stale beer with stripers infected with sexuals diseases.

RAmen

2. JW says:

Oh no she going to pray to her god! Be afraid, be very afraid.

3. Eric says:

RAmen. The spreading of his Noodliness is the greatest gift one can perform on this earth.

I think that this Christian is more committed to His saucyness than most of us. We should use his enthusiasm as a way of motivation for ourselves to empower others with the knowledge of FSM.

RAmen, Page! You have truely been touched by his noodly appendage, though a blind eye has been cast.

4. Ohio Pirate says:

I often feel bad for those people like Page who feel so insecure about their beliefs that they must convince all other people by any means (usually fear) that theirs is right, because they’re not confident enough to beleive in something by themselves. Poor sheep. Page you will never convince me to believe like you do, worry about your own happiness, not mine!
    Happy new year to all!!
    RAmen!!!

5. I love eruptions in heaven says:

That’s the Greatest news ever. This guy is actively going to tell EVERY SINGLE CHRISTIAN about the FSM. If we use our current conversion rate, (pastafarians/amount of people who know about FSM) we will gain a MASSIVE amount of new beleivers!

6. iwishyouwouldlearntoreadafarian says:

Page,

I have to say you were quite articulate without one curse word, impressive for hate mail
    However, your interpretation of FSM is flawed. Based on what you wrote, you actually believe there is a campaign against the Christian agenda. If you would take the time to understand you would realize FSM is not a threat to your religion or any other religion for that matter.

Here is the deal. We respect all religions! What we don’t agree with is Intelligent Design being called science and being taught in science class. Can you at least agree that if you want Intelligent Design taught it should be taught by the Church, Parents, or in an elective religion class? That is all we are saying. Intelligent design is religion and it should not be forced upon students in a science class. Keep religion where it belongs.

As you are aware every religion has its own version to how the world came into existence. To teach only the Judeo-Christian version would be unfair to all other religions. If taught in an elective class then many different versions can be taught. Every religion believes its religion is the “right” and all others are wrong. Christians can’t agree with the teachings of the bible otherwise there would be one branch of Christianity but as we know there are numerous denominations. Why? Interpretation, that is why. Interpretation is done by Man not god and that is why we have so many religious conflicts around the world. That is why it should be left out science class.

So if you are going to campaign with your religious friends, how about campaigning against the genocide occurring in Darfur, ending the war in Iraq, something the religious should be concerned about. Campaigning against a threat that doesn’t exist is just plain idiotic.

Have a Happy New Year

7. RossDaBoss says:

I thought the whole point of our movement was to show that religion does not belong in the science classroom: that’s all. I’m just (very) disturbed by the people who break out this stuff. What’s more that pisses me off is the condescending, better-than-thou, tone of voice that you guys seem to adopt. Sorry to come off so strong, but just because we believe in a different deity, you have to go on some 16th century crusade?!? Let it go man! What gives you the right to say that we are wrong? Check any book about human rights. We can believe what we want! And I personally believe that the turns that god’s america has been making in the past two years is more than disturbing, it’s positively terrifying. we are making a stand for scientific progression and the purity of logic, as no-one else seems to have the guts to do so. Dunno about you, but I just think that Bible, Gospel, and Qur’an are just a wee bit outdated, as you can see from their depositions of their values (plus the fact of the 1200+ year age thing Slavery? gone. Polygamy? gone. Human sacrifice? gone. Think for a minute)

Don’t blame us for trying to save you from your ignorance
    Think.

Ross
    RAmen

8. Rob. says:

“I must oppose you” and apparently the entire scientific community.

And who is bringing who out of the darkness…..her bringing Bobby to the Christians, or Bobby bringing her to us.

How many newspaper stories has Page had about her anyway?