You have caught my attention

Published January 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You have caught my attention Bobby Henderson. You know what you’re doing. You don’t believe any of this, but since you’ve decided to make a war against Jesus, then, let it begin. My campaign against you begins now. You aren’t going to remain unopposed any longer.

You are unheard of to most Christians; that is why you seem to be doing so well in your campaign. The best thing that I can do is to simply bring you out of the dark and let Christians know who you are and why you exist, and with their combined prayers and the work of the Holy Spirit in all of them, see how well you stand. Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…

My prayers will be that you turn from this nonsense and see Jesus and the love that He and His followers have waiting for you. Hopefully, one day, you’ll be saved and your efforts will be for Jesus. That is my prayer for you. Not hate. Not bad luck. Just love and change.

But make no mistake, I can’t stand by idly and not act against what you’re doing. I want you to know that none of this is out of anger or anything related; it just saddens me; therefore, I must oppose you. Maybe we will cross paths and be able to talk face to face one day when everything has come to light for everyone. I’ll shake your hand and smile and respect you, but I will never stop trying to undo what you are doing.

I pray that you remain well.

In Christ,
Page

215 Responses to “You have caught my attention”

1 17 18 19 20 21 27
  1. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

Sorry Al-Asad, but I eat enough sugary, sweety stuff already. Exchanging pasta for pie on top of all that will make me a diabetes patient all too soon. You should really consider your world view. The FSM with pasta, meatballs, sauce and parmesan cheese beats pie in nutritional value hands down. It’s not that your god is no good, don’t feel bad about it. No deity can match the FSM in terms of what is good for a person health, both physical and mental.

2. Dylan Smith says:

I think he sounds like a jihad christian

3. abitmad says:

Nice troll!

4. Al-Asad says:

All you non-believers, or heathen (in yolaur language) of pies! BEWARE!! When you all died, the Peach pie will unleash the fury on all of YOU!! And place you all IN THE LAKE OF ETERNAL CAKE!! WhERe YoU AlL GoiNG TO bE fOrCEd tO eAt CaKe fOR aLl ETERNALITY!!!!~ MAHAHAHAHAH~~~ A punishment so painful that not ever WORDS to describe it!!!! HAHAHAHA

p.s. (sarcasm and ironic speech intended)
    p.s.s.(in other words, don’t take it seriously…but i might start a jihad of pies XD, jkjk)

5. BW022 says:

Leaving the creapiness of the post behind… I am curious as to exactly how Page seems to think he can fight or win this war?
    Does he think he is actually going to convince members of the church of the FSM to abandon their beliefs? I’d love to know how especially if he doesn’t actually think we do believe in the FSM.
    Next, I wonder if he realizes that any attack against the FSM religion just points out the same flaws in his own religion/beliefs. What argument bans FSM from schools but not ID-creationism? Want to attack the science of the FSM… it just makes every anti-ID argument. Want to attack the FSM as not being useful, silly, or unproductive to society… you just open up the same arguments against your church. Want to argue that FSM members don’t truely believe in the FSM, then you open your religion up to lack of true belief arguements.
    Next, Page fails to realize that the FSM isn’t the only religion which “mocks” or opposes his believes. The Roman Catholic church is next (it supports evolution), followed by Islam, Jedaism, Hindus, Shintoism, atheists, agnostics, etc. If he feels threatened by the FSM enough to declare war, perhaps he should look at what is over the hill and see the real war he is facing.
    Finally, Page doesn’t seem to understand the costs of fighting a war and exactly what he is fighting. Let’s say it took him a decade to (somehow) get rid of the FSM through some legal or social skulduggery – discrediting leaders, attacking beliefs, court rulings, etc. So? What would stop someone else from discovering say the Floating Pizza Monster, or the Giant Sodium Craker next?

6. Pluto says:

@Wench Nikkiee
    Wile reading the fantastic Objective Ministry web site I came across this link
    I never believed in god before, but these high quality action figures (dolls) have changed my mind. However I am firmly of the opinion that Wolverine could gut Bible Man like a fish and feed him to the masses.
    For this reason I believe that Wolverine is in fact the second coming, he even survived crucifixion once.
    @Al-Asad- I like cake, so if I’m forced to eat it for all eternity in your version of hell then I’m fine with that.
    PS I’m going out on a limb here but have you ever had a girl friend? Or do you just fuck pie like Jason Biggs did?

7. Al-Asad says:

hmm…do you even know what is “sarcasm” or “irony” means??
    and here is a bit knowledge for you, jk = just kidding fyi.

8. Ande says:

@ Pluto- on bibleman
    I saw that too, at first i thought it was a joke. Then I realised that it wasn’t. It is a game too where the player shall defeat the evil whackie science-dude or whatever his name is, using biblestudies and fancy weapons.
    I do wonder how they got hold of those weapons, I mean, if anyone should have fancy weapons it should be the science-dude. Biblestudies tend to not be very progressive no matter what the area is.

1 17 18 19 20 21 27