You have caught my attention

Published January 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You have caught my attention Bobby Henderson. You know what you’re doing. You don’t believe any of this, but since you’ve decided to make a war against Jesus, then, let it begin. My campaign against you begins now. You aren’t going to remain unopposed any longer.

You are unheard of to most Christians; that is why you seem to be doing so well in your campaign. The best thing that I can do is to simply bring you out of the dark and let Christians know who you are and why you exist, and with their combined prayers and the work of the Holy Spirit in all of them, see how well you stand. Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…

My prayers will be that you turn from this nonsense and see Jesus and the love that He and His followers have waiting for you. Hopefully, one day, you’ll be saved and your efforts will be for Jesus. That is my prayer for you. Not hate. Not bad luck. Just love and change.

But make no mistake, I can’t stand by idly and not act against what you’re doing. I want you to know that none of this is out of anger or anything related; it just saddens me; therefore, I must oppose you. Maybe we will cross paths and be able to talk face to face one day when everything has come to light for everyone. I’ll shake your hand and smile and respect you, but I will never stop trying to undo what you are doing.

I pray that you remain well.

In Christ,
Page

214 Responses to “You have caught my attention”

1 2 3 27
  1. Jácob says:

Creepy. Very Creepy

Gold?

2. Cait Sidhe says:

I think it’s good that Christians will be spreading the Gospel of His Noodliness.

3. Toby says:

Look out, Bobby. You know what happened to the last person Page declared war on, don’t you?

Neither do I.

RAmen.

4. Aesi says:

Huh. This has honestly gotta be the first hate-mail i’ve ever read that I could make sence of without having a migraine.

Well, honestly Page? This letter/e-mail that you’ve obviously spent quite a while thinking about saddens ME because we are not trying to undo what the christians preach and I have nothing against christians or christianity yet you guys still stick your noses in where you’re not wanted. We let you believe what you want yet so many christians (and other faiths as well occasionally) see that they must destroy our beliefs because they don’t match up with your own.

Reading through what i’ve just typed, i’m not entirely sure it actually makes sence so to summarise. Go back to your churches and stop bloody interfering!

5. Andrew S. says:

I don’t think you can really make a case for the victimization of christianity, especially not here. For starters, christianity claims, oh, a third of the world’s population, and roughly twice as many followers as the next largest religion. Secondly, the entire premise of your letter I believe misinterprets the entire purpose of the (Church of the)/FSM, in at least a couple of ways I can think of off the top of my head.

6. Blackbird says:

Things aren’t really real until you say they are in all capitalized letters.
    It makes me sad that a difference of opinion can cause such venom. I’m reminded of a Sam Harris quote from The End of Faith:
    “The danger of religious faith is that it allows otherwise normal human beings to reap the fruits of madness and consider them holy. Because each new generation of children is taught that religious propositions need not be justified in the way that all others must, civilization is still besieged by armies of the preposterous. We are, even now, killing ourselves over ancient literature. Who would have thought something so tragically absurd could be possible?”

7. Memoid says:

Well at least its a nice mail. You see Page, if all religious people responded the way you did ‘I will pray for you to see the light’ etc… then there probably would be no FSM. Its when people start responding with ‘I will inflict my beliefs onto you by force, if you refuse I will burn you at the stake’ when we start to get worried and the world sinks into a pretty bad state…

but I just cannot help but ask, the oh so often asked question…
    “Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…”
    how is it you know that he is , say more real than the muslim god for example if not FSM?

8. Hyper7 says:

Lol, they are going to pray you to death. I wouldn’t worry too much if I was you though.

1 2 3 27