You have caught my attention

Published January 1st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

You have caught my attention Bobby Henderson. You know what you’re doing. You don’t believe any of this, but since you’ve decided to make a war against Jesus, then, let it begin. My campaign against you begins now. You aren’t going to remain unopposed any longer.

You are unheard of to most Christians; that is why you seem to be doing so well in your campaign. The best thing that I can do is to simply bring you out of the dark and let Christians know who you are and why you exist, and with their combined prayers and the work of the Holy Spirit in all of them, see how well you stand. Our God is powerful and courageous and REAL…

My prayers will be that you turn from this nonsense and see Jesus and the love that He and His followers have waiting for you. Hopefully, one day, you’ll be saved and your efforts will be for Jesus. That is my prayer for you. Not hate. Not bad luck. Just love and change.

But make no mistake, I can’t stand by idly and not act against what you’re doing. I want you to know that none of this is out of anger or anything related; it just saddens me; therefore, I must oppose you. Maybe we will cross paths and be able to talk face to face one day when everything has come to light for everyone. I’ll shake your hand and smile and respect you, but I will never stop trying to undo what you are doing.

I pray that you remain well.

In Christ,
Page

214 Responses to “You have caught my attention”

1 25 26 27
  1. Danny says:

and just in case you know not what a bable fish is

The Babel fish is small, yellow and leech-like, and probably the oddest thing in the Universe. It feeds on brainwave energy received not from its own carrier but from those around it. It absorbs all unconscious mental frequencies from this brainwave energy to nourish itself with. It then excretes into the mind of its carrier a telepathic matrix formed by combining the conscious thought frequencies with the nerve signals picked up from the speech centres of the brain which has supplied them. The practical upshot of all this is that if you stick a Babel fish in your ear you can instantly understand anything said to you in any form of language. The speech patterns you actually hear decode the brainwave matrix which has been fed into your mind by your Babel fish.

2. Drew says:

Any chance someone can contact Page and ask her to post a prayer for the soul of the FSM and his followers? I could sure use some more reading material…

3. Garrick McElroy says:

0h n035! N0t t3h pr4y3r5! Oh stop, it tickles! Tee hee!

Oh, oh stop, please it hurts, my sides. Stop making me laugh! *Reads next sentence* HAAHAHHAAHAHH CURSE YOU! HAHAHAAAH!

In all seriousness, bring on your Christians, I will smite them down with the power of His Sauce and I hope that His Noodly Appendage will guide me through the frontlines of your campaign, to take on the most ridged Christian out there! ALL HAIL FSM! Wewts!

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you have any questions about, or just want to discuss the existence of the FSM, you can reach me at kanastag@comcast.net

4. Graham says:

Wanna hear a little known fact about prayer? Thousands of people die DAILY of cancer. If one million people simultaneously prayed for the elimination of cancer 1,000 times each, thousands of people would still die daily of cancer.

• TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

I hope no one ever prays for me:

• Keith says:

I used to work with someone who had a chronic heart complaint. He belonged to the so-called “Assemblies of God” and refused to see a doctor. Instead his group held prayer sessions for him. When he was eventually compelled under “duty of care” legislation to see a doctor it was too late to do anything. He was a nice fellow, too: apparently his god didn’t think he was nice enough.

1 25 26 27