what is up with this?

Published January 20th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

what is up with this?
READ THE REAL BIBLE!!!!!!!
THIS IS WACKED OUT !SPAGHETTI IS SOMETHING YOU EAT THEN POOP OUT AFTER A FEW HOURS!!! THE IS NO SUCH THING IM SORRY HAHAHAHAAHAHAH MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD! A GOD THAT WILL SEND ALL OF THESE FSM PEOPLE RIGHT TO HELL SO REMEMBER YOUR FOOD GOD WHEN YOU’RE BURNIN! ITS STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT IS MAKING THIS WORLD END FASTER
-c

180 Responses to “what is up with this?”

1. DaMan says:

Yeah, God is surely a good person, sending us to hell for believing in something else, eh? I’ll leave your religion alone, you leave mine alone. Get me some beer.

2. Noodlesmoocher says:

Hey does your god need reservations for us to have a place in your hell? Or do you think you could just take care of that for us…..you know…..as you seeeeeeem to be the expert on who should go there and everything. I personally would love to spend a little time in your hell so I could invite a few of your condemned to our volcano beer party. And …beings you guys don’t want them anyway, I guess nobody would mind if I just did a clean sweep and invited them all. Wow….we may need another volcano and …….maybe a few more strippers. Hey if you want me to just keep it simple for you….give me your gods cell phone number and I will call him myself and make it all right. I would not want you to be afraid of making a guy like that mad…….He might send you there ….and you would be so lonely after everyone else left and joined US!
    Oh my gosh….who wants to help me with the VIP lists? We can’t have Anthony and Julius Cesar tapping from the same Keg….it didn’t work out when they were alive. Lets see….and maybe we should separate a few of the Witches…..I am afraid they might gang up on some of the backsliding christians on pure principle. And of course, the Kennedys…….What will we do with the Kennedys!

3. Justin Lee says:

well im not chirstian meaning i dont believe in heaven nor hell . so i wont ever have to go to either
    but i will have eternal rest and dream the rest of my dealthlyhood until my so called soul and spirit is awakend and i am a cute little bunnie

4. Kosher Meatballs says:

I wasn’t aware stupidity was directly related to our worlds longevity.

Kindly don’t talk.

5. PastaPirate says:

I’m not sure but i don’t think your digestive system can digest pasta in a couple hours… It would be something more like a day… :/

6. Jeremy says:

I’m confused

I thought that God (if he really existed) was a loving God and that Christianity was supposed to be about tolerance

I’m new to the Church of FSM, but just by reading these desperate attempts to “save” us all from damnation just pushes me closer to His Noodlyness

Ramen

7. Columbia says:

So I’m going to hell? Wonderful! Some intelligent conversation! At last!

8. Johnny Aldente says:

The FSM invited the Caps Lock Button!
    RAmen