what is up with this?

Published January 20th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

what is up with this?
READ THE REAL BIBLE!!!!!!!
THIS IS WACKED OUT !SPAGHETTI IS SOMETHING YOU EAT THEN POOP OUT AFTER A FEW HOURS!!! THE IS NO SUCH THING IM SORRY HAHAHAHAAHAHAH MY GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD! A GOD THAT WILL SEND ALL OF THESE FSM PEOPLE RIGHT TO HELL SO REMEMBER YOUR FOOD GOD WHEN YOU’RE BURNIN! ITS STUPID PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT IS MAKING THIS WORLD END FASTER
-c

180 Responses to “what is up with this?”

1. Paul The Burptist says:

Hey leave him alone about the CAP LOCK. Perhaps he typed it in lower case but his vengeful god wanted to make a point and miraculously changed his post to UPPER CASE. You can’t prove its not true. I’m taking muffins to hell with me mmmm toasty.

2. Cape Buffalo says:

Making the world end faster!? Sorry asshole, its the christian fundies that don’t believe in global warming, not us.

3. Cap'n Wolf says:

I think I’ll take some marshmallows and hot dogs. Yummy.

4. Earthbreaker says:

Why would your God do that to me? He would send me to hell purely for getting something wrong?…sounds like a right b?tch!

5. Earthbreaker says:

Why would your God do that?

6. AVISPA says:

Do you actually think the world is going to end soon? Okay, describe in detail what will happen

7. Pinko says:

“My god can beat up your god!”

8. haha says:

if you must know i have been into outer space (this is true, it was for testing those foamy pillow things by NASA) and the pressure was such that i fainted and the flying spaghetti monster appeared to me with a despairing moan and pitiful half baked eyes dripping a tomatosauce -like subsance (possibly blood now i think on it)
    and He said to me in an odd accent “Venganza! bptell moi peehple that ahy am goon blut ahy will glovve you galblways foreghbver. Venganza!”
    then i woke up, to see through the porthole the last of a faraway planet, or a star- or a string of noodle…
    disappear
    into a
    big
    black
    hole…
    ………………………………………………………………….
    after this experience i was told that my eyes had become grey and glassy during my faint. my eyes are green.