this is going to sound kinda christian

Published January 5th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

ok this is going to sound kinda christian but i think it’ll be alright. i just want to say how much pastafarianism has improved my life. i was down in the dumps thinking that life in general just sucked. then i saw a book. a book called the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster. it was like this big wet noodle had just came down and slapped me across the face. i had found religion. i mean a beer volcano and a striper factory what more could anyone ask for. i any event i wish to thank all of you who prove that if i’m crazy i ain’t the only one. and i want to thank the FSM for all he does or doesn’t do b/c thats just how he is.
-1drunkhippie

44 Responses to “this is going to sound kinda christian”

1. Wench Nikkiee says:

@Joe
    “The answer to that is as long (and boring) as the Bible, come on, are you trying to start a new religion or something ? Isn’t FSM enough for you.”
    Humph! I’m an FSM worshiping hippy at the business end of a molec bio/botany double major in science! So there!
    No more boxes ;)

2. Wench Nikkiee says:

Err I meant…I’m an FSM worshiping, rum drinking, cutlass waving hippy!
    Peace man :)
    RAmen

3. Pirate Dave says:

Both Pirates and Hippies stink. They just stink differently. If you are a pirate you won’t smell other pirates: this is an exclusionary principle dependent on Him waving noodly appendages and various other things too complex to go into here, BUT if you are not a pirate then they stink of cigars and RRrrrrrrrummmmm……

Hippies stink of Patchouli, Sandalwood nad Jasmie, that is correct, but there is a difference. Everyone can smell hippies.

Sometimes from far away.

Wrapped in His noodly appendages forever,

Dave

4. Cap'n Ollie says:

OKAY, don’t get me started on clowns.
    And who else thinks ninjas are FUCKIN AWESOME?!

5. ET, the Extra Terrestrial says:

hey Zer0th
    I think you just discovered a new Book of the Gospel of FSM. I think that’s the Twenty-First Parm.
    FSM bless you. Surely, He moves in mysterious ways.

6. Darkskettie says:

I think hippies are just great. I equally admire pirates. I am so happy to have finally found something to believe in. FSM may well be the answere to ALL the worlds problems. I am blessed to have been touched by his noodly appendage! RAmen!

7. Joe says:

Clowns are very very scary – clowns and… Michael Jackson… I am shivering (me timbers) just thinking about them.

8. Parker says:

Hey, hippies were heavily influenced by pirates. I mean, they grow their hair/beards out like them, they dress funny and some of them smell bad. They also help prevent global warming.