this is going to sound kinda christian

Published January 5th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

ok this is going to sound kinda christian but i think it’ll be alright. i just want to say how much pastafarianism has improved my life. i was down in the dumps thinking that life in general just sucked. then i saw a book. a book called the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster. it was like this big wet noodle had just came down and slapped me across the face. i had found religion. i mean a beer volcano and a striper factory what more could anyone ask for. i any event i wish to thank all of you who prove that if i’m crazy i ain’t the only one. and i want to thank the FSM for all he does or doesn’t do b/c thats just how he is.
-1drunkhippie

44 Responses to “this is going to sound kinda christian”

1. pirate wench hippie says:

Of course, he accepts all people. Pirates and hippies, is there really a difference?

2. Theo says:

“”Pirates and hippies, is there really a difference?”"
    are you freaking kidding me?
    Hippies stink. Pirates dont.

3. Wench Hippy Nikkiee says:

@bombadil Jan 7th, 2008 at 3:15 pm

“my mom’s a hippie, how come i can never escape the smell of patchouli”
    I love the smell of Patchouli….I always have a small bottle of the essential oil in my bag….or Sandalwood or Jasmine….
    What’s wrong with Hippies? :p)

4. Julie says:

hippies discovered snorting. Pirates just used big fat cuban cigars.
    But i am glad u have found religion. It opens ones eyes and frees the soul. Now you dont have to worry about who created the univers.

5. skinimini says:

I love hippies!! When they bathe and wear deodorant…More to the point…the reason why Christians are so set in trying to convert everyone b/c of that joyous feeling you get when you’ve found something you beleive in…Only with Christians, if you don’t believe, you’re a sinner, a lost casue and you will be going to Hell. On the contrary, there are no ill-effects caused by a lack of belief when dealing with FSMism. We feel you should be able to rock whatever sock you want…and rock it hard!

6. Raff says:

I personally don’t like hippies, but someones got to love them

7. estimated spaghetti prophet says:

ah well as pastafarians we should accept all, whether ye be patchouli drenched deadhead hippies or bloodthirsty cuban smoking pirate freaks. seriously, get annoyed at the jerkoffs who have made the hate mail page and not pirates or hippies or ninjas or clowns or whatever pastafarians feel moved by his noodly appendage to be.

8. Joe says:

“What’s wrong with Hippies ?” – The answer to that is as long (and boring) as the Bible, come on, are you trying to start a new religion or something ? Isn’t FSM enough for you.