this is complete nonsense

Published January 24th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

OK, I agree that this is a bunch of complete nonsense. All you people who actually think that a flying spaghetti monster created us are just confirmation that this world is soon coming to an end. I pray that someone around you will show you the Bible someday soon and that you turn to Jesus Christ our savior so God can have mercy on your souls, because if not, you’re all going to hell.
with pity,
anonymous

165 Responses to “this is complete nonsense”

1 2 3 21
  1. KaelinRing says:

threats of hellfire again? These guys just aren’t original…

2. Dr Dagger says:

OK, I agree that this is a bunch of complete nonsense. All you people who actually think that an old guy created us are just confirmation that this world is soon coming to an end. I pray that someone around you will show you the Gospel someday soon and that you turn to the FSM our savior so He can have mercy on your souls, because if not, you’re all going to hell.
    with pity,
    Dr Dagger

3. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

Ah, that’s more like it! With the polite comments by christians appearing somewhat regularly lately, I was beginning to doubt my hard atheist line a bit. So thanks anonymous poster at the top of this thread for justifying my being an arse to christians every now and then.

4. Tar says:

“OK, I agree that this is a bunch of complete nonsense.”
    Most of us are aware of this. We are much more intelligent than you make us look, as we often use sarcasm to get our point across. If you don’t believe me, try reading a few evidences and worships through. It’s clear we’re making not being serious.
    This, however, is disturbing:
    “All you people who actually think that a flying spaghetti monster created us are just confirmation that this world is soon coming to an end.”
    I’m sure you thought the same thing when you heard that people historically didn’t believe in the same god as yours. Since obviously, the world hasn’t ended during these days–even the Great Flood failed to keep Chinese from living happily with their Taoism 4,000 years ago–we don’t believe the people who actually does believe in FSM would be any more influential to the end of the world as Taoism
    I strongly don’t believe that people should go to hell because they don’t believe in the same God as you do. A person who passionately believes in a Catholic God, then kills Protestant due to conflicting interpretation of the Bible should have a higher probability of going to hell than a a Buddhist who advocates for peace and prosperity for all people. If you don’t agree with my perspective, than I can only conclude your perception of the Bible is what’s bringing the world to unneeded bloodshed.

5. Spud says:

It’s good that you feel that way. It means you understand exactly how we feel about your religion, that it’s “complete nonsense”. Oh, and by the way, that’s also how 4 plus billion other people on earth feel about your religion.

6. VolcanoKegTapper says:

Sir, with all due respect to YOUR God, please stop referring to Jesus Christ as OUR Savior. I can only hope that when you finally realize the true ways of Pastafarianism, when the one True FSM invites you into heaven (yes, you non-believers get a ticket as well, our Diety is as generous as He is handsome), you will enjoy the fact that we can still get along, regardless of how wrong OUR beliefs are to you.

RAmen.

7. Sarah says:

Well, I happen to think that your belief system is compete nonsense; but as our noodley creator is merciful and kind, he does not send people to hell just for believing nonsense.

with pity,
    Sarah

8. VolcanoKegTapper says:

Sir, with all due respect to you and YOUR beliefs, please refrain from calling Jesus Christ OUR savior. We have our own savior, and when you finally realize the true way of the Pastafarian, you will understand. And when the FSM invites you to heaven (yes, you non-believers get a ticket as well, for our savior is as generous as He is handsome) you will learn that just because we think differently than you, we are just as right as you are in our beliefs.

RAmen