Paper Shredder

Published January 10th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

From Greg:

While working at home yesterday, I heard an ominous sound, and saw a flash of light emanating from my paper shredder. I looked down and to my astonishment, I spotted FSM, in all his glory, peeking out from inside the shredder. I felt obligated to document and inform you of this latest sighting. I feel very fortunate to have been chosen to see him, and to be touched by his noodly appendage.

paper.jpg

49 Responses to “Paper Shredder”

1. Pingvinen (the penguin) says:

Finally a religion who offers sound proof of their God. Long live Spaghetti! :D
    I have personally not felt his Noodly Appendages yet – but maybe that’s because I’m dane and Denmark is far away.

2. Pacific Pam says:

@Cap’n Ollie – Why do you hate Jews?

3. Grave says:

Question, & I don’t want to offend nobody but… can U ware pirate regalia even if not a pirate…. I kind of like the long jackets and usually use that type of gloves for fencing >_

4. Vermicelli says:

Devine visions emanating from the paper shredder. A religion even Republican administrations can love.

5. Franko says:

I zealously wish Her Noodliness would appear in my own papershredder or pancakes, but I guess Holy Divine Manifestations can’t be forced, they must come naturally. With continued sightings like this major one, how can deluded secular evolutionists keep up their charade? Once Pastafarianism gains a foothold in the schools, how can it fail to be recognized as the next majority opinion? Please, folks, do your part and dress in ORTHODOX pirate regalia everyday! “Else Our Truth be Doomed!”-Book of Comical Apocalypse 2:4:6:8 (subparagraph16, left column, below the screaming capitalized letters printed in red and providing incredible insights if you’d only read it right.com.) Ra-men-la-Luau!

6. Cap'n Ollie says:

@PacificPam and other concered anti-racists:
    Hey, I don’t hate jews! Sorry it came out as a racist-sounding remark.
    I thought that guy’s name was the Star of David (although it turns out I was wrong (thanks for the correction Alchemist)). This would suggest that he was a Jew, right?
    I just thought that the fact he supported the FSM would be a bit superficial, seeing as how he was(n’t really) a Jew.
    Sorry for any misunderstandings.

7. Mike says:

Rofl. You guys are all crazy. But this stuff is funny. Satire at it’s finest my friends!

8. sarah says:

I was raised Jewish…but Pasta called me.