Paper Shredder

Published January 10th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

From Greg:

While working at home yesterday, I heard an ominous sound, and saw a flash of light emanating from my paper shredder. I looked down and to my astonishment, I spotted FSM, in all his glory, peeking out from inside the shredder. I felt obligated to document and inform you of this latest sighting. I feel very fortunate to have been chosen to see him, and to be touched by his noodly appendage.

paper.jpg

49 Responses to “Paper Shredder”

1. bill tomlinson says:

@ Alchemist
    Good to see you. You may wish to check out the posts and progress on the “im-sorry-to-come-off-strong” page. For some reason it doesn’t show up in the right hand column.
    My books coming right along. I’ll be done with the first draft in three days, likely
    cya around friend.

2. daqq says:

If THIS will not convince everyone, than nothing will!

3. PirateFridge™ says:

Obviously the FSM touched the inventor of the shredder with His Noodly Appendages in order to provide an easy means to turn paper into a likeness of His beauty.

4. Cap'n Ollie says:

5. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

@Cap’n Ollie
    “Hey- i got nothing against jews. I just thought he was a jew (from his name (which i thought was the start of david(which it wasn’t(Thankyou alchemist)))), wchich would have been not inkeeping with his support of the FSM.”
    Pastafarianism is well-compatible with other beliefs and non-beliefs. The FSM is not vain and is ok with it if you don’t believe in Him. For instance, I’m an atheist and Pastafarian at the same time. It works perfectly well. I’m sure some solution can be found for people who want to be Jewish and Pastafarian at the same time.
    RAmen

6. Alchemist says:

@Cap’n Ollie – ۞ is one of the oldies here (sorry Dan, you know what I mean :D) – no need to apologise.
    I see no reason why someone from the Jewish faith can’t be a pastafarian though. Most devotees of the mainstream religions seem to hold conflicting views. The Crusades are a good example :D
    @Bill – Hiya mate – how’s tricks? I’ve been reading your draft – I have to say that you are a lot more readable than Prof. Dawkins (although that might be positive bias on my part). I hope you don’t mind (and it’s a bit late if you do, sorry) but I’ve pointed a few people towards it. I think you could make an entire book out of C16.
    PS – I emailed you a few times – did they get to you? I’m not using the yahoo email now so if you get anything from prussicacid(at)googlemail(dot)com – it’s from me.
    Take care my friend
    David

7. ۞ says:

Cap’n Ollie,
    Actually my symbol is arabic and called Rub El Hizb.
    As it happens, I’m not arabic or Jewish.
    The awesome power of the FSM is that because most of the original blood lines were killed off centuries ago by the Hari Krishnas nearly all the members are converts from other religions.

8. ۞ says:

@Alchemist “my faith must be failing me.”
    Try holy communion FSM Stylie – 6 pints of Stella – and you’ll probably be able to see him then.