Did you notice the new header?

Published January 8th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Huge thanks to Vincent Moreau for the new header image. He also made this incredible wallpaper for us.

62 Responses to “Did you notice the new header?”

1. trick0171 says:

I don’t think that second one is a sun. I think it is a noodly halo of power eminating from Him.

2. Fizzmick PaChee says:

Why the dark green background on the open letter page? It’s not a good contrast for the near-sighted like me, or the stupid who really need all the clarity there can be!
    Wanting As Powerful And Persuasive Church As Is Possible,
    Fizzmick Pachee

3. Laurie says:

Noooooooo! I really, really, really liked the old one. This one isn’t subversive enough. Oh, well. I guess I’ll just have to take it like a pirate. It must all be part of His Noodly Goodness’ cunning plan. Did I mention that I really, really, really liked the old one? Aaaaarrrrrrr

4. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

I like it a lot, but I also agree with those who said that the old one was so brilliant.

5. Jean Bart says:

Great graphics, poor typography (the version I can see at this very moment, anyway). Really poor, and that couldn’t have been the most difficult part of the job, could it? The outline of the letters is a mess, and the letters should have been spaced more! C’mon, Vincent M., to your typewriter!

6. Jean Bart says:

@Pacific Pam Jan 9th, 2008 at 7:16 pm: “Did anyone noticed the two suns?”
    The scene depicted is probably dated when the FSM hadn’t decided yet how many suns there would be. He changed the second one into a moon, finally.

7. Pacific Pam says:

@Jean Bart – oooooooh!

8. Mike says:

@laurie

I agree I did like the older one much better, this one is good but the old was sooo funny too me. I mean it is the picture that coined the phrase “Touched by his noodly apendage”

Regardless it’s all good.

Pasta be with you.