19774 Views

In the Beginning …

Published January 2nd, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

Vincent of Deviant Uprising made this incredible wallpaper depicting the Creation scene where we believe He created Mountains, Trees, and a Midget:

fsm_vincent_small.gif

1440×900 | 1920×1200

48 Responses to “In the Beginning …”

1. Zak Frost says:

Thanks for that, I needed a new background…I was using a freaking starter one. >.>

2. Paull3-o says:

IN THE BEGINNING FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH! am I saved yet I didn’t feel any “feelings” or anything

3. a school girl inspired says:

hello! i love tis religon, and this background.
    My parents are stopping me from changing over to pastafarianism yet i will when i become of age.
    i heard about this religon on the radio, riding on the school-bus home, and i was inspired.
    my parents think this a load of bolonaise,yet i love the work of the church of the flying spaghetti-monster.
    please continue to work your ways, He.
    RAmen.

4. James D says:

of course hes tall for a midget, his noodly oneness was drunk at the time, besides he could be the worlds tallest midgit besides if he was the first, how would you know how tall to make him,
    In noodle i trust
    Ramen

5. James D says:

also to some of your murchandise bobby i would like to pont out that as a canadian currently surviving winter, hell wouild not suck cause its hot, it would suck because the beer is stale and the strippers have vd

6. murky says:

ummm, a question for the pastafarians; how do you know the flying spaghetti monster is a Him?
    oh the noodly appendiges, ofcourse, sorry silly me

7. murky says:

kahlil,
    the back ground has continued from the moment of creation here in paradise, known to the world as New Zealand.
    it has been depicted throughout our history on the cover of our most important and best selling book The Edmonds Cookbook (every home should have one) and associated products such as the Baking Powder, which like us kiwi blokes is ‘Sure To Rise’
    I am not making this up; here is the documented evidnece
    contiuing to the present day

8. sheldon says:

devine its perfect you have clearly been touched by his noodly apendage
    RAmen