I can’t believe

Published January 10th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I cant Belive you complete morons belive in spegehti monster you will burn in hell and you had it comming for being godamned retards.

THERE IS NO SPEGEHTTI MONSTER. But your pathetic site always makes me laugh.
-aaron

118 Responses to “I can’t believe”

1. Leafar says:

Well, you don’t have to belive it. But I really wish that you some day will wake up and realise that the FSM is the only true God. May you be touched by his noodly appendage.

2. Pirate Bard says:

Why aren’t my posts showing up????? Have I somehow offended his noodly majesty? Have I not partaken in enough pasta? Be I not piratey enough? Aaarrrgh!!!

3. Iron Mike says:

You must keep trying. Get on your knees. You eventually will believe.

4. Blackbird says:

Give me one proof that the FSM does not exist that does not disprove the existence of your “god.”

5. bartender-o-the-ship says:

Isn’t that the point really? We can’t believe in your old bearded white-as-a-ghost middle eastern guy, his young bearded white-as-a-ghost middle eastern son, and some fanciful holy ghost which created all that was, is, and ever will be in 6 days, so why should you be expected to believe in a glorious, noodly, Flying Spaghetti Monster?

6. bartender-o-the-ship says:

Isn’t that really the point? We can’t believe in your old, bearded, white-as-a-ghost middle eastern guy, his young, bearded, white-as-a-ghost middle eastern son, and some fanciful Holy Spirit which created all that was, is, and ever will be in six sober days, so why should you believe in our noodly, glorious, inebriated Flying Spaghetti Monster which continues to touch our lives with His noodly appendages? I think you should just sit back and enjoy another cold beer.

7. bartender-o-the-ship says:

ah, so it did post the first time…well, least I added something to the second one.

8. Joe Marinara says:

About the only word Aaron spelled correctly was “moron”. There’s irony in there somewhere…

This is my first post, having been recently touched by His Noodly Appendage. So clue me in….what does the “Gold?” reference mean?