I can’t believe

Published January 10th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

THERE IS NO SPEGEHTTI MONSTER. But your pathetic site always makes me laugh.
-aaron

118 Responses to “I can’t believe”

1. Lazlow says:

“I cant Belive you complete morons belive in spegehti monster you will burn in hell and you had it comming for being godamned retards.”
    I didn’t know “being godamned retards” was a deadly sin, but there you go. Seeing as you are obviously a learned Christian scholar I’ll have to take your word for it.
    Naturally, I’ll disregard The Bible, God and Hell as complete nonsense, but I’ll take your word for the punishment for the crime.
    “THERE IS NO SPEGEHTTI MONSTER.”
    Probably not, but there is a Spaghetti monster.
    “But your pathetic site always makes me laugh.
    -aaron”
    What makes me laugh is the fact that you can’t spell or string together a coherent sentence for that matter.
    But why do you come back here if it’s pathetic?

2. Dr Dagger says:

So why can’t you belive that when you believe in a big red guy with horns, hooves and a tail that will punish us for all eternity for realising that there isn’t enough evidence for his ex-master/master/friend or whatever’s existence?

3. Wench Nikkiee says:

“THERE IS NO SPEGEHTTI MONSTER.”
    You’re probably right…I’ve never heard of a “Spegehtti monster” either!
    However our wonderful generous and loving deity, the Flying Spaghetti Monster is very real! Prove He is not the one true creator of all life!

4. Stein says:

He is right.. there is no spegehtti monster…
    All heil the Spaghetti monster…

Ramen

5. Ohio Pirate says:

Has to be a fake. Either that or I am in complete denial of how many stupid people are out there!
    RAmen!!

6. Pirate Bard says:

Wow. Well I’m convinced! We’re all wrong! I’ve seen the… nope, wait… That was just indigestion. I still believe in his Noodliness. Oh, and um.. Gold?

7. mikeb says:

Oh my where does one start? The abysmal spelling, the taking of the christian god’s name in vain or would that be blasphemy?

Aaron, thank you for worrying about us burning in hell. Just so you know “hell” was actually a ditch outside Jersualm, where they would burn their trash and had a sulfur vane in it, it was Gehenna, look it up. But who are you to tell someone that their beliefs are wrong? Especially when Pope Leo X said “It has served us well, this myth of Christ.” At least I will be drinking out of a beer volcano located near a stripper factory.

RAmen

8. Mick says:

I can’t believe he misspelled spaghetti when the word is right on the screen in front of him!!!
    (Er – Gold?)