I can’t believe

Published January 10th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

THERE IS NO SPEGEHTTI MONSTER. But your pathetic site always makes me laugh.
-aaron

118 Responses to “I can’t believe”

1. Bucken says:

And although those errors were put in deliberately, I will now correct them…
    Flying — bad

2. Cape Buffalo says:

A moron has a mental age somewhere between 8 and 12. Since most 8-12 year olds have enough thought capacity to stop believing in shit like Santa, even if they have not been told there is no Santa, then morons must be smarter than Christians, because Christians don’t have enough thought capacity to stop beliveing in shit like god when there is no one to tell them there is no god. Except there are people telling you there is no god. And you still go right on believing in shit like hell? Fuck you.

You think going to hell is the worst thing you can bestow upon someone, and you bestow it upon me… even though you don’t know me and I haven’t done shit to you? You are full of hate and “stupider” than a moron. Fuck you

3. Cape Buffalo says:

And “lurn” to “spel”, lest I start spelling your mythical being as “Jezus” or “gahd” I hope that you believe that will piss it off.

4. Holypastaballs says:

Bucken – Ability to recognize “spoof” or “satire” zero.

Calling other people “goddamned” damned retards,” is it that we are to pretend this is something other than projection?

5. Holypastaballs says:

Hey moderator cut out what I wrote, meh oh-well.

6. devoted says:

may His Noodly Goodness shine down on you, too!

7. Maxwell says:

” I cant Belive you complete morons belive in spegehti monster you will burn in hell and you had it comming for being godamned retards.”

Good try on the spelling little fella. You came closer to getting goddamn right than Spaghetti. Everyone seems to misspell that! It’s all over the freaking page!!! Just look to one side or the other and you can’t help but see “spaghetti” like everywhere! Oh, and thanks for the ‘burn in hell’ wish. It’s like the fundie signature. S

Signed,

Burn in Hell (fundie who cant spel or punctchooate rite)

8. Bucken says:

Hey, I’m on your side, Holypastaballs :p
    But I probably should have used quotation marks…