I can’t believe

Published January 10th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I cant Belive you complete morons belive in spegehti monster you will burn in hell and you had it comming for being godamned retards.

THERE IS NO SPEGEHTTI MONSTER. But your pathetic site always makes me laugh.
-aaron

118 Responses to “I can’t believe”

1 2 3 15
  1. Teh Spag-worshipper says:

Gold? YAY!
    And it’s spelt S-P-A-G-H-E-T-T-I, by the way. And, if there is no spaghetti monster, then how did the world come into being? No other force could be so powerful. Besides, I believe it, so it must be true!
    Check out my fundie logic!

2. beeble says:

Well since hell has beer and strippers too, although not as good as heaven, it’s ok.

3. Dan says:

Damn – I thought that was going to be a post about butter…

4. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

Congratulations Aaron, you get the prize for worst-spelled hate mail of 2008 so far.

5. Believer says:

there is no “SPEGEHTTI MONSTER”, there is a Spaghetti Monster though.

for your information the correct spellings are

Belive – believe (no capital)
    belive (again)
    spegehti – Spaghetti
    had it – have it
    comming – coming
    godamned – god damned
    SPEGEHTTI (different wrong spelling) – Spaghetti

the above list I believe proves you to be the retard

6. ShadowTheNinja says:

Well good. I am happy that you laugh you ass off watching a REAL religion make sense. If you hate it then why do you come here?

Ps: Gold? (I hate this moderation thing)

7. kelly says:

you’re absolutely right, there is no “spegehtti” monster… he is a flying SPAGHETTI monster. learn to spell before you attempt to insult us again.

8. rmw says:

Um…Aaron, it SPAGHETTI, not SPEGHETTI. It’s called spell-check people! And since you said this site makes you laugh, I’m assuming there’s a chance you’ll read this.
    Has anybody else noticed that the hate-mail has been more pathetic (relatively speaking) than usual? I mean, there were essays people wrote about how we were gay and unemployed and retarded and going to burn in hell. Now just these little crappy blurbs. Hardly worth responding to. Although that’s never stopped any of us… Perhaps if we pray hard enough, our noodly master will bless us with a novel-length hate-mail that will sustain for weeks, if not days. ;-)

1 2 3 15