I came across your site

Published January 30th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I came across your site through Answers in Genesis. I have a couple of comments to make.

Anyone can make up a religion these days. What you propose to people is just silly. Lets be real here.

What is your authority to say how things started? I ask because we must go back to some authority in which we can say such things. Also, how can you then get to Heaven? How are we saved? Why are we in the mess, that we are?

Jesus Christ died for us, so that we could have life. Can you say the same thing about your “God”?
2Pe 2:1
But false prophets arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. 1 These false teachers 2 will 3 infiltrate your midst 4 with destructive heresies, 5 even to the point of 6 denying the Master who bought them. As a result, they will bring 7 swift destruction on themselves.

2Pe 2:2
And many will follow their debauched lifestyles. 1 Because of these false teachers, 2 the way of truth will be slandered. 3

2Pe 2:19
Although these false teachers promise 1 such people 2 freedom, they themselves are enslaved to 3 immorality. 4 For whatever a person succumbs to, to that he is enslaved. 5

7:13 “Enter through the narrow gate, because the gate is wide and the way is spacious that leads to destruction, and there are many who enter through it. 7:14 But the gate is narrow and the way is difficult that leads to life, and there are few who find it.

Living For Jesus

149 Responses to “I came across your site”

1 16 17 18
  1. Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear Rusputin, a kipper is a Christian fish. A kippah is a Holy Jewish fish. Jewish men store fish on their head, beneath their skullcaps. . This quaint religious custom originated as follows: Since Jewish men are not allowed to bring home the bacon, they go fishing and bring home the fish.

• Keith says:

I am still puzzling over the story of Jeebus sending devils into pigs and sending them over a cliff. What is a country that regards the pig as being verboten doing breeding pigs?

• Rasputin says:

Dear Keith, I’ve never heard of that story. where’s it come from?

• The Sauceror says:

Oh, yes, that was a fun story from Matthew 8:31. Make sure to thank FSM that you are not a fig tree, at least not in the presence of a hangry Jesus. Mark 11:12-24, 11:20-25.

2. Rasputin says:

Dear St. G, you had me going there! I really thought Jews kept fish under their skullcaps! Then I did a Google search. It’s still unfair that Jews can wear skullcaps in public but every time I walk to the shops wearing my colander people stare at me. It’s antipastafarianism.

• Keith says:

Perhaps a pirate hat would be more socially acceptable.

• Rasputin says:

Thanks, Keith. I’ll try that. Perhaps wearing a pirate hat will stop people staring.

• Saint Gnocchi says:

Dear Rusputin, Unless I’m telling you something you already know, perhaps Google: Josh Ostrowsky. (“J.O.”) P.S. I be really study-some this week and next, please excuse me from loanscam fraudster seek-and-destroy duty/missions.

• The Sauceror says:

Dear St. G, I am familiar with Josh Ostrovsky, aka, ‘The Fat Jew’, but please give us a hint about this other Ostrowsky. Remember that here in the 17th century, few of us pirates have access to a color TV.

• Rasputin says:

Dear St. G & Saucey Pirate, I’d never heard of this Ostrovsky guy. I thought at first you might have been offensive in calling him “the fat Jew” but the Wiki page reveals it’s his own description of himself. Perhaps it’s OK for fat Jews to call themselves “fat Jews” and for niggers with attitude to call themselves “Niggers with Attitude”.

1 16 17 18