I am not trying to be rude

Published January 4th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

I am not trying to be rude but there is one hole in this religion that I need to point out. Pirates. How in the world do pirates have anything to do with global warming? There just people like any of us. Pirates are not different from us in anyway except for the way they act. Which (not to be rude) is totally barbaric. I think that this part of the religion needs to be thought over more to give a better explanation.
-STN

[Part 2]:

Ok, really this is the part of this religion that makes no sense. I mean how can pirates have any effects on the quality of the air in our ecosystem? I mean pirates are just humans with worse tempers and better clothes. We all know the reason for Global Warming is the pollutants in the air and increasing green house gases. If people would be more tidy and instead of throwing away there garbage; recycle it. Also with trees. If we could find a alternative way of staying the same as now but using different materials then we would be set in the department. Global Warming is a cause of humans acting stupid and not taking care of mother earth. Pirates; the only good thing about them is the fact that they look cool and plunder.

But either way I think that we need to have this part of this religion re-thought about.
-STN

82 Responses to “I am not trying to be rude”

1 8 9 10
  1. Bucken says:

The murderous, scummy, evil depiction of pirates is nothing less than an evil hate-mongering propaganda campaign put in motion by other religions, just like they destroyed all other religions. Pirates are not actually like that…

2. Garrick McElroy says:

If you were to give me your e-mail, I would explain how the Pirates actually had a large effect on the temperature. If you could do that, I would greatly appreciate it.

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you have any questions about, or just want to discuss the existence of the FSM, you can reach me at kanastag@comcast.net

3. jesus piece necklace says:

i like the necklace kanye wore

4. jimmy choo shoe says:

Sorry for the huge review, but I’m really loving the new Zune, and hope this, as well as the excellent reviews some other people have written, will help you decide if it’s the right choice for you.

5. wedding cake knife says:

Keep functioning ,terrific job!

6. Alphy says:

Fundies say- “Nothing is impossible with God.” Well, I say nothing is impossible with FSM. So, have faith in FSM. At least he has substance in reality. Pasta!

Now, tell me who’s the simpleton? Is some big airy fairy monster God in the sky going to send me to big red bad man down below the ground with horns, a tail and a pitch fork to shovel coal ember for him?

7. http://www.espectroscopia.com/home.htm says:

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
    Very helpful info specially the last part :) I care for such information a lot.
    I was looking for this certain information for a very long
    time. Thank you and good luck.

8. storage sheds says:

Begin on the base, which must be powerful in order to preserve the
    sides and roof. If you just can’t find anywhere for you outdoor
    storage shed don’t get discouraged, because there is an answer to your storage
    dilemma as well. There are a wide variety of styles that resemble
    barns, garages or carriage house type structures.

1 8 9 10