20015 Views

fsm pancake

Published January 17th, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

From Alisha:

I am writing about a recent FSM sighting in my very own home. We were eating breakfast when it became apparent that we truly had been touched by his noodlyness. Please see attached evidence.

fsmpancake.JPG

fsmpancakemarked.JPG

70 Responses to “fsm pancake”

1. Parker says:

Atheist Pitbull, if He had a favorite kind of syrup then He wouldn’t of given us the other syrups. Duh.
    RAmen.

2. Joe says:

Any statue can cry, only our god appears in pancakes. What have you Christians got? Emo chunks of stone, thats what. Why do the statues cry? Because they know the darkest secrets of the Catholic church. And it’s red because the cheap bastards won’t pay for eyedrops. That’s just stingy.

3. Brittni_Lover_of_RAmen says:

u see? proof of his noodly goodness.

Peace love and pirates.

RAmen

4. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

@Joe
    “I once saw the virgin mary in my cappuccino froth. This changed my life forever. I think it’s sad that you mock Christians. I will pray for your soul.”
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but mary was not as innocent as you think. I don’t know what denomination of christianity you’re from, but most have now accepted that the original part of Isaiah 7:14-16 was mistranslated from Hebrew into Greek. The Hebrew word ‘almah’ means young woman. It’s not a big mistake to translate that into virgin, but mistake nonetheless, as even many of your fellow christians have by now accepted. You know, the ones who are open to reason and accept new information when uncovered. The ones you’d probably describe as not being true christians.

5. ray says:

That is NOT a real image of his Noodliness. REAL images of divine beings weep stuff from their eyes. I see neither sauce nor pancake syrup emanating from his merciful, albeit bulgy looking eyes. BUT, do keep us posted. If you show us the syrup, we’ll believe.

6. AndrewRyan says:

awesome. I will make more pancakes than ever now.

I think drinking cuppaccino is a sin, btw.

alters your state of mind, they call it a drug now.

7. a sarcastic wench says:

ioscius;

feel free to send me an email at alisha.smith@maine.edu

as long as I am given credit, I am happy to let you use my images.

8. Shrödinger's Wife says:

Dear me! It is a perfect picture of his Noodliness!
    RAmen!