earlier tonight

Published January 31st, 2008 by Bobby Henderson

earlier tonight my amigos and I came across this icon on the back of a car of a crab with FSM initialed on it and I wondered what the hell it was. so I told my roomy about it and she googled it and we found this website. well know that I wasted 5 minutes of my life that I’ll never get back over some dumb cult thing with crabs. I am not enlightened and I think you are all douchefags who will believe anything. however it is your right to do so and I do agree you should be able to believe whatever it is you want to even if it’s extremely ridiculous. and I still think it’s lame and you’re all retarded. k thanks!
-urad

93 Responses to “earlier tonight”

1 2 3 12
  1. Benji says:

If he had taken more than five minutes of his time and if he had a bit of a sense of humor, I wouldn’t be here writing this message.
    RAmen

2. Lord Bart says:

“dumb cult thing with crabs”??? The blighter didn’t read well, eh? May he be flogged by the Mighty Noodley Appendage till he come to his senses.

3. pastaman says:

that is not a crab… is it?
    For what i heared, it’s a cousin of the darwin and jesus fishes

4. Lazlow says:

“well know that I wasted 5 minutes of my life that I’ll never get back over some dumb cult thing with crabs.”
    How much time did you waste by writing to let us know of this atrocity.
    “I am not enlightened and I think you are all douchefags who will believe anything.”
    Why are we douchefags? And clearly we don’t believe in just anything, we need evidence to believe in something.
    “however it is your right to do so and I do agree you should be able to believe whatever it is you want to even if it’s extremely ridiculous.”
    This isn’t extremely ridiculous. Extremely ridiculous would be believing that the world was flat and that it sat on the back of a turtle! That would be ridiculous!
    “and I still think it’s lame and you’re all retarded.”
    How can we be retarded with such a massive academic endorsement?
    “k thanks!”
    You’re welcome! Next time try to click the “About” link, it might take you an additional 5 minutes to read through, but it could be time well spent.

5. Tman says:

Hey, I’ve never been called a “douchefag” before. I’m glad we got that out of the way before I die. One more life experience.
    RAmen

6. MV says:

Urad,
    You are an idiot. First, there are no claws so it is not a crab. , Secondly, you can’t read and wouldn’t know satire if it hit you between the eyes. So go back to your pathetic life mistaking everything you look at. Surprised you were bright enough to type in the website. Wait, never mind you probably clicked a link. You must be a redneck!
    Ramen!

7. JokesterJesse says:

1.)If you agree that we can believe in whatever we want then why don’t you let us believe it in peace.2.) Also I could be wrong (I know I’m not) but, douchefag is not a word. It literally means shower cigarette. So free lesson in language.

8. Nospoon says:

Why the pasta would you sit down and write this? Seriously? Especially with that complaint about wasting five minutes of your life. You complain about wasted time and then proceed to waste some more?
    Though of course it obviously wasn’t five minutes. Seconds, maybe. Though even five seconds ought to have been enough to get the “spaghetti” thing.

1 2 3 12