you guys are a joke

Published December 12th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE BELVING IN A STUPID SPAGETTI MONSTER U FUCKING QUEERS GET A FUCKING LIFE AND A JOB AND A NEW RELIGION
-chris

193 Responses to “you guys are a joke”

1. Zekk says:

Even if they were all gay, there would be nothing wrong with that :]

Swearing will obviously make us understand your *problems* with FSM…

2. Angel Pastalena says:

Is that how your god acts? Judging by your post “chris” you’ve help me understand your deity in a wonderful loving way to his creations. Perhaps it is you who needs a life and a new religion oh and a better hobby.

3. unknown says:

so what just because we beleive in something that is not jesus and that crap were idiots. Besisdes most of us have jobs and lives ,like im a kid and I already have a high paying job.

4. Revern PASTA 4 EVER says:

Why should we change so you may be happy?
    Doesn’t the holy Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster say “We shalt not change for thy brothers but let us feast on his holy divine spaghetti dinner.”- Anonomus Pirate 610
    Shalt we feast on the divine spaghetti dinner? Or shalt we argue over religions?

5. Revren PASTA 4 EVER says:

Shalt we live in peace, or shalt we live in war?

6. Edgard The Heretic says:

Ok does this site has a post counter? I mean Why else do this Intolerant Pricks Post all this Hate mail? I can´t figure another reason

7. Piratey Ninja says:

Caps-lock means you’re shouting, and that’s not cool. It hurts my head. But RAmen to you anyways, may love and peace be guided to your life by his noodly appendage.

8. Garrick McElroy says:

2/3, not half bad Garrick…

I have a life and a job. New religion, well technically I haven’t been a Pastafarian for more than a few months, so that means it is my new religion. Cool! 3/3 100% Beat that!

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you and may His Sauce rain down upon you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you have any questions about, or just want to discuss the existence of the FSM, you can reach me at kanastag@comcast.net