you guys are a joke

Published December 12th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE BELVING IN A STUPID SPAGETTI MONSTER U FUCKING QUEERS GET A FUCKING LIFE AND A JOB AND A NEW RELIGION
-chris

193 Responses to “you guys are a joke”

1 2 3 25
  1. Sam says:

Ah, I can feel God’s love in their every word.

2. Sean Down says:

Oh. OK then. Thanks!

Everyone listen: Chris just cleared it up. Guess someone should take down this site now.

3. k dales says:

OMG – someone thinks FSM is a joke! What do you think this is, satire or something?
    GET A LIFE – check, AND A JOB – check, would guess from the nature of the post it is a more responsible, better paying one than yours, AND A NEW RELIGION – sorry, no.

4. Roger That says:

I “belve” in the FSM. Frequently.

However, that doesn’t mean that I am queer and want to “know” His anus (in the biblical sense).

Although…

5. J to the C says:

always the goldsmith, never the gold
    i feel the hate and have requested the FBI to find out who this hatemonger is and to keep close tabs on his anti-religious activities. they have already responded that they have been watching him for a while and will continue to moniter him and his boy friends.

6. Poor Righteous Teacher says:

I don’t know exactly what “belving” is… but I do know I am offended by your horrendous (look it up) spelling of the word S-P-A-G-H-E-T-T-I. I hope you were not trying to offend with your misspelling and it just happened to be a reflection of your underwhelming (yes, that’s a real word) intellect. Would you spell Jesus like Jebus… or Allah like Allan? I would hope not. What does sexual preference have to do with belief in the one true god (FSM)? Silly just silly. Next thing you know you’ll be judging others on the color of their skin and not the content of their character (apologies to MLK Jr.) My job is teaching… I am sorry my colleagues have failed you. Merry ChriFSMas anyways.

P.s. Don’t be so mean. Hell is hot this time of year.

7. III says:

our religion is newer than yours!

we win!!!

8. III says:

our religion is newer than yours!

you lose!