You are an idiot

Published December 20th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

You are an idiot. You’re nothing more than a evangelist for idiocy. Anyone who sends you a penny for sitting on your dumb ass and spewing moronic brain excrement into the world deserves to spend eternity with you and your flying shit monster. Get a life. I’d say get a job but what idiot would hire you?
-Harrison

129 Responses to “You are an idiot”

1. pheer6224 says:

Blasphhemer!

You, sir, are an idiot.

2. Gaz says:

I’d have to agree..
    This poster sounds like they actually have half a brain!
    It must be the FSM trying to trick us into not believing!

3. zach says:

Our Profit Has loads of money from spreading the words of our Noodly Creator the FSM religion has millions of followers world wide

RAmen

4. Shinysheep says:

well. It makes a change from the illiterate hate mail I usually see on here. However, I’m not sure what this guy is getting at.

5. iwishyouwouldlearntoreadafarian says:

@That was Actually Kinda Funny

You should be embarrassed to admit that Harrison convinced you of anything considering everything he typed lacked any type of intelligence. “This guy sounds more convincing than any of the other people commenting here”? Convinced you of what? That hate-mailers are idiots? That hate-mailers don’t get the point of this whole thing? You must be a very sad individual. If Harrison was able to convince you with his garbage then I am sure you are one of those people that fall victim to email and phone scams.

May His Noodly Appendage have mercy on your grainy soul!

6. Cap'n Ollie says:

Love it!!
    “spewing moronic brain excrement “!!
    The problem with your argument is the line “Anyone who sends you a penny for sitting on your dumb ass [...]deserves to spend eternity with you and your flying shit monster”- implying that somebody is doing a bad thing, but condemning them to something awesome?
    If anything you have encouraged people to send money to Bob Henderson in the hope we will go to pasta heaven.

7. GB says:

Now that the Flying Shit Monster is considered an alternate theory, the schools will need to give it equal time with the Flying Spaghetti Monster, creationism, all other religions and actual science – how will they ever find the time?

8. Momi Pink Shoes says:

I kind of have a job…
    “Oh my gosh! They believe something other than what I do!! They must be Satan!”