wow you people are crazy

Published December 25th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

wow you people are crazy i pray to my LORD jesus christ that you people wake up God created man in his own image and im sorry but if you look like noodles with meatballs growin out your BUTT you need to go back to SPACE or get back in the pan where you’ll be somebodys dinner!

people will believe anything!!

i hate to be the breaker of bad news but when you look around when u die u wont be with your master meatball you’ll be burning in the pits of HELL and i am a REAL christian and that hurts to know that so many people are gonna be in hell! over a random guy that started a joke and has nothing better to do besides make up some god for fun then see how many people are loving this idea.
God bless you wacked out meatball loving freaks!
-christy

202 Responses to “wow you people are crazy”

1. skinimini says:

@JC “Hopefully you will not breed.”

RAMEN TO THAT!! The last thing we need is more ignorant people in this world…Why is it religious equals ignorant??

2. JJ says:

“i am verryyy happy i was well homeschooled becuase i would be in jail for punching a teacher in the face when she tried to tell me about this so called spagetti monsterr!”

Because THAT’S definitely what Jesus would do! Sounds like you need to spend less time being hypocritical and more time studying the religion you claim to follow.

3. tom says:

it’s a bit sad really. i thought christians were supposed to be friendly.

4. indigo v. says:

This makes me very sad.
    People like this, who get over stupid fights because of religion, I just can’t understand. Why do they feel the need to tell us we’ll burn in hell? WWJD, I thought that was their motto. The only message that Jesus had was to LOVE. How can you claim to follow him if you cannot follow his basic principle? You may know every psalm, all 12 disciples and the story of Jesus’ birth, but when it comes to loving your neighbor, you have some serious deficiencies.
    I hope one day that you’ll wake up from this demented dream and realize how many people you’ve hurt on your way to “heaven”. I’m just glad that I know not to pay you any attention.

5. kung foo colin says:

O goody, a real christian. Living roof that, as he stated himself, “People will believe anything!!”

6. yourgrandma says:

You know, the first thing that jumps out at me in most of these hate comments is the very real anger that the messages convey. The next thing I notice is the lack of spelling, punctuation and grammar. I am not a Pulitzer Prize winner, but I do tend to put some thought into what I’m saying.

I don’t subscribe to any religion. If I have to be threatened to think a certain way, I run.

One thing I will concede to the detractors is the Pirate aspect of the teachings. If my understanding of Pirate is correct (even in the nautical sence), there are more pirates now than ever. The coasts of Africa are pretty messed up lately. But I could be wrong. And that is the beauty of being a reasonable person. I can admit to being wrong. Isn’t it amazing?

Ramen to all.

Granny

7. Ann says:

i iz so happy i wuz homeschooled, soz i dint have to lern no puntuashun

8. Gavin says:

so much confusion…this one was hard to read:

wow you people are crazy(comma) i pray to my LORD jesus christ (is that your Lord? and if so being a demi-god what would he do?) that you people wake up God (that we people wake up God [is he sleeping, and unknowing to what he has created? CHRISTIANS!!!) created man in his own image (period, delete next word) and im sorry but if you look like noodles with meatballs growin out your BUTT (huh huh...BUTT) you need to go back to SPACE or get back in the pan where you’ll be somebody(apostrophe)s dinner!

people will believe anything!!

(Apparently...)

i am verryyy happy i was well homeschooled becuase (well you'll need to re-learn slelnipg)i would be in jail for punching a teacher in the face when she tried to tell me about this so called spagetti monsterr(delete last letter)!

And if you weren't homeschooled Christian, would you still be Christian? Thus if not couldn't we rule out you punching a teacher in the face for teaching you Blasphemy according to YOUR religion?

i hate to be the breaker of bad news (breaker of bad news...so now bad news doesn't work anymore? or what?) but when you look around when u die (very confusing sentence there: When you look around [comma] when you die, OR When you look around when you die [comma]) u wont be with your master meatball you’ll be burning in the pits of HELL (can you prove that??) and i am a REAL christian and that hurts to know that so many people are gonna be in hell (isn’t it a sin to judge as your Lord, the REAL Judge, would judge? is it not up to Him one’s destiny?) ! (random end of sentence there) over a random guy that started a joke and has nothing better to do besides make up some god for fun then see how many people are loving this idea (it was actually a response to YOUR FREAKISHLY crazy ass!!!).
    God bless you wacked out meatball loving freaks!
    -christy