wow you people are crazy

Published December 25th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

wow you people are crazy i pray to my LORD jesus christ that you people wake up God created man in his own image and im sorry but if you look like noodles with meatballs growin out your BUTT you need to go back to SPACE or get back in the pan where you’ll be somebodys dinner!

people will believe anything!!

i am verryyy happy i was well homeschooled becuase i would be in jail for punching a teacher in the face when she tried to tell me about this so called spagetti monsterr!

i hate to be the breaker of bad news but when you look around when u die u wont be with your master meatball you’ll be burning in the pits of HELL and i am a REAL christian and that hurts to know that so many people are gonna be in hell! over a random guy that started a joke and has nothing better to do besides make up some god for fun then see how many people are loving this idea.
God bless you wacked out meatball loving freaks!
-christy

202 Responses to “wow you people are crazy”

1 23 24 25
  1. Arrrr says:

Whoof, I’m veeeerrry happy you were homeschooled too. Heaven forbid you’d be out in PUBLIC.

• Alphy says:

Home schooling. Great idea. Great way to protect your children from such terrible things in life such as knowledge of life, science, other people, other cultures, other faiths, other experiences. One of the best ways to protect your child from life, period. Oh, God forbid our child be expose to the public. God forbid he learn social skills. We want our children to stay socially awkward and out of touch.

The parents of many of these home schooled are probably those types of fundies who say “we are in the world but not of the world” nonsense. These people ought to go back to Uranus, Your anus or whatever damn planet they cum from.

You are not doing your child any favors by protecting them from life and life’s realities.

2. Ayumi-chan says:

Well, if your God wants me to burn in Hell for such a minor offence, no WAY I’m going to worship him. Sorry, but I’d only be encouraging him ;)

3. Jack says:

what i want to know is why would you hate me just because i LOOKED like noodles?

4. Garrick McElroy says:

With the billions, maybe trillions, of people your god has already sent to hell, why would you worry about a few more million?

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you have any questions about, or just want to discuss the existence of the FSM, you can reach me at kanastag@comcast.net

5. Koko am Moko says:

@ Fred 151
    By that logic (i.e. you can’t prove God doesn’t exist, so therefore he does!) then EVERYTHING you can’t prove doesn’t exist, does actually exist. Like dragons. You can’t prove they don’t exist, so by your logic they do. And aliens (which many Xians don’t believe in) can’t be disproved, so then they must exist! See how stupid this is?
    Also, by that logic not only your god would exist, everyone else’s god would too. Just FYI there.
    And what does disproving god have to do with creating a fake religion? If we had to disprove your god, we might as well disprove them all. And that would take awhile, and it wouldn’t leave any time for pasta.
    Also, no one ever said that they have proof that god doesn’t exist. It just isn’t likely. So don’t be hating on people who don’t believe in something that isn’t very likely.
    @ the rest of you: Actually, I believe theoretically a woman can get pregnant without sex, but Mary would have difficulty with this. Ever heard of artificial insemination? It’s not really as grand as the Xians make it seem, now is it?
    I’ve got a question for anyone up to the challenge: What if Genesis was correct, and the Xian god did make something in his image. But it was aliens. And we’re the aliens of the people god made it his image.
    Just something different, I suppose.
    Make pasta not war!
    Koko am Moko

6. brooklyn exterminator service says:

Being an exterminator is great. There is always something new each day :)

7. asd says:

Hi there, You have done a fantastic job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this site.

8. Big Guy says:

Christy is my sister, and I homeschooled her. She really makes me proud.

1 23 24 25