what!?!

Published December 11th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I don’t care who you are, or what the f*** you’re
thinking, but if that CRAP shows up in our school
systems, my girls will NOT GO TO SCHOOL! Jesus Christ
is our Lord and Saviour, and I hope for the sake of
your soals that you wise up and get back to the REAL truth!

GOD BLESS
LOVE DEEDEE

222 Responses to “what!?!”

1. New Initite says:

Perhaps this is evolution at its finest (or evolution-like noddly controlled actions). The less the xtian zelots learn, the less power they have. The less power they have, the lower their place in society, they lose their respectability and get less converts to their son-worship (excuse me sOn-worship). We convert more people, and then eveolution (FSM) wins! Yay

2. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Hey, your kids don’t have to go to school; you closed off your mind years ago, and it’s worked out for you (aside from the poor spelling) hasn’t it?

Lady, keeping crap out of school systems is what the FSM is all about!

3. Mac N. Cheez says:

deedee,

there is no such thing as xtian children – there are only children born to (delusional) xtian parents. i feel sorry for you, but you are an adult free to believe in your magic jewish zombie. your children are the real victims of abuse for having false beliefs forced on them that they are not old enough to rationally analyze.

watch your back – our pirates are out to steal your SOAL!!

4. ET, the Extra Terrestrial says:

“Soals”?
    Good grief. Who gave this moron a computer?

5. Confused says:

Who?

6. Sarah says:

Deedee,

I sympathize with your outrage: now you know how we feel when people try to get Christian creationism taught in public schools – and add to that the betrayal involved when the government says they will not allow religion to be taught, then choose to make exceptions for their own personal beliefs.

-Sarah

7. Columbia says:

“I don’t care who you are, or what the f*** you’re
    thinking, but if that CRAP shows up in our school
    systems, my girls will NOT GO TO SCHOOL!”

Deedee, I was under the impression that when concerning your religion, profanities, Jesus and God were not supposed to be mentioned in the same paragraph.

8. DeeDee says:

so i spelled it wrong, who gives a poop.

yes, i was being hypocritical, but that was when i was in a very poor state.

and if you’re going to judge me for that, then well, you’ve already done your worst, but…i’m open.

i’m sorry for this uproar.

love DeeDee