what!?!

Published December 11th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I don’t care who you are, or what the f*** you’re
thinking, but if that CRAP shows up in our school
systems, my girls will NOT GO TO SCHOOL! Jesus Christ
is our Lord and Saviour, and I hope for the sake of
your soals that you wise up and get back to the REAL truth!

GOD BLESS
LOVE DEEDEE

222 Responses to “what!?!”

1. mentos says:

I love how these mails allways end with “fuck you, love …”.

It’s just so hypocrit.

2. Eric says:

Ahahah, Christians are so hypocritical. And to think some believe the FSM is an ACTUAL religion. Damn people can be stupid as hell. And to think I used to be a Christian…. Ah life is so much better now.

3. Cape Buffalo says:

Its just as well. if one can’t open ones mind in school, then they might as well not go. Jesus “Christ” isn’t lord or “saviour” of anything. There is no such thing as a “soal” or a soul for that matter. Get right with the man — DARWIN!!!!

4. Zach says:

she spelled souls wrong —the 13 year old, zach

5. Pesto says:

“I don’t care who you are, or what the f*** you’re thinking,”

Hey, cool, me neither.

“but if that CRAP shows up in our school systems, my girls will NOT GO TO SCHOOL!”

Hey, it’s as legit as your god. But if they won’t go to school, it’s their loss, not yours or mine.

“Jesus Christ is our Lord and Saviour”

Cool. The FMS is our Lord and Savior.

“and I hope for the sake of your soals that you wise up and get back to the REAL truth!”

“soals”? Rofl. Thanks for hoping for us.

“GOD BLESS
    LOVE DEEDEE”

FMS BLESS
    LOVE PESTO

6. Confused says:

Exaclty what is this religion? Something based off a person random imagination? If there was a ‘flying sphagetti monster’ why was spahgetti itself made? The chances of a creator being made of spahgetti and us eating spahgetti are near zero if the FSM did not create spahgetti, Considering this, I am bound to also state that all religions are true, considering all possbile courses of action aree happen all around you for a short peroid of time. Is this actually 2 million strong?

7. Cape Buffalo says:

You spelled “soals” wrong DeeDee, and I hope for the sake of your daughters that you wake up to the real truth… evolution and a universe governed by physics, not some myth or 2000 year old dead guy. Life has no meaning in the spiritual sense, so stop looking and just enjoy it while your alive.

8. Darwin'sMonkey says:

If this showed up in the public school system and you pulled your daughters out, you would just be creating a couple more uneducated xtians that can’t spell. What a horrible threat… ooohhh nooo nooo we’re sorry, please don’t stop your children from becoming better than you.