what!?!

Published December 11th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I don’t care who you are, or what the f*** you’re
thinking, but if that CRAP shows up in our school
systems, my girls will NOT GO TO SCHOOL! Jesus Christ
is our Lord and Saviour, and I hope for the sake of
your soals that you wise up and get back to the REAL truth!

GOD BLESS
LOVE DEEDEE

222 Responses to “what!?!”

1. Robert says:

Learn how to spell. Maybe you should have asked God how to spell the word soul.

2. estimated spaghetti prophet says:

i think this poor woman just disproved intelligent design and evolution in one go.

3. estimated spaghetti prophet says:

Hey if you be goin wack all over my religion ima smack you

4. FSM forever says:

one question: is it even possible to read the bible without being a pastor? (been a pastafarian most of me life ARRRGGGGGGHHHH so I wouldnt know what they are called)

5. Edgard The Heretic says:

What The hell Is a Soal?…

6. neo-noodly convert says:

DEEDEE,

Realize that it isn’t your “god” we take isue with. Its pathetic homeschooled folks like you who wish they could go back to preaching on the handle side of a sharp pointy object. Well I say poo to you.

Get over yourselves and start living the tolerance you (sometime, and selectively) preach, you bible thumping, ignorant, overly-sanctimonious, and obviously undereducated jackhole.

7. tanner says:

if the words of a very old book preaching that an invisible man in the sky created the earth in seven days and and flips shit every time you masturbate are preached at school as fact, i would simply tell my children to think, and with that advice, i am pretty sure they would see christianity as what it is, a pack of lies

8. channoff says:

Hello DeeDee,

My guess is that you are possibly an internet troal, but it is beautifoal how you doal on your daughters. I think it is a most excellent goul to keep your youngsters from sinking into the hoal of pasta, saving their hearts from turning black like koul. Eventually, climbing that mystical poal to FSM will take its toal on their soal.

C.N.