what!?!

Published December 11th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I don’t care who you are, or what the f*** you’re
thinking, but if that CRAP shows up in our school
systems, my girls will NOT GO TO SCHOOL! Jesus Christ
is our Lord and Saviour, and I hope for the sake of
your soals that you wise up and get back to the REAL truth!

GOD BLESS
LOVE DEEDEE

222 Responses to “what!?!”

1 21 22 23 24 25 28
  1. jess says:

hahaha well having your religion taught to you certainly hasn’t helped your intelligence or spelling capabilities, DEE DEE. if a teacher tells my kids that there is a noodle monster in the sky i wont give a shit. hopefully they will spend enough time on educating children so that they can make up their own minds about the world instead of just believing whatever they’re told. let me guess, you come from a long line of christians? clearly just because you’ve been force fed your ideals your whole life, that makes your religion right. ever think of looking into other religions, perhaps older ones that make for sense than a man in the sky who punished you for everything? or maybe picking up a book and reading about how a lot of christian beliefs and practices are based on getting money for the church and converting pagans and not on the teachings of JESUS? fuck off.

- Jess

P.S. don’t end a hate mail with GOD BLESS, its so condescending. and shouldn’t christians turn the other cheek? hypocritical moron.

2. Mark says:

You can always tell the ones the “believe” and the ones that have actually read the bible. Gee this DEEDEE needs to study what she enslaves her children to. I’m so glad I’m not in her family!

May we all be blessed his spicy sauce of life.

Mark

3. Lieutenant Crunch says:

wow. i believe its spelled savior…

4. Blackerninja says:

DEEDEE? More like DEE DEE-DEE

5. Sccoby says:

I pity this person and hope she soon finds the path of pasta for both her and her childrens sake. She knows not the power of that which she curses and mocks so I suppose forgiveness and education is the order of the day.

However until she says sorry three times I expect she will be forever in limbo anticipating the hot saucey sauce that awaits her poor hate filled soul.

6. pastafariannumbaone says:

uh dude this is just as valid aas christianity.and christians were supposed to have clean mouths,right?

7. Jeff says:

She’s right, my soal has been hurting lately…

8. jason the amazing whiteboy says:

your going to stop your children getting an education because of maybe a few weeks of FSM teaching?

1 21 22 23 24 25 28