what!?!

Published December 11th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

I don’t care who you are, or what the f*** you’re
thinking, but if that CRAP shows up in our school
systems, my girls will NOT GO TO SCHOOL! Jesus Christ
is our Lord and Saviour, and I hope for the sake of
your soals that you wise up and get back to the REAL truth!

GOD BLESS
LOVE DEEDEE

222 Responses to “what!?!”

1 26 27 28
  1. Dan says:

Hi DeeDee,

Sorry to hear you were a bad way, we only have your words to judge when these things are posted.

2. Francesc says:

to #209

i don’t agree with you, evolution works too the other way: they can’t use anticonceptives, so they have more sons and the number of xtians raise up.

Or maybe: the only purpose for a xtian girl is to have a family (I know that’s only truth for fundamentalists) so they have more sons.

Fundamentalism is correlated to low educational level wich is correlated to high number or sons… it’s sad, i know

P.S.: where it says xtian put any zealot you want

3. ET, the Extra Terrestrial says:

DeeDee
    Here’s the deal. You have your religion, apparently you accept it wholeheartedly. Very nice. Don’t try to force it on anyone else, and please include your kids in that. If, as you say, you are open, then please expose them to as many different religions and philosophies as you can find, and LET THEM DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES. They are individuals with their own minds, their own values, and their own lives. You do not have any right to decide for them that your personal philosophy is the only possible choice. Maybe they’ll sign up with you, and maybe they won’t. Either way, it should be their decision, not yours. The tactic of threatening social and familial ostracization is one of the most odious weapons the xian churches use to entice young people into their web. I saw it used at the funeral of a high school girl last week, and it turned my stomach. To pressure those poor greiving kids with “she would have wanted you all to join up” just a few days after the tragic death of their friend was absolutely evil. One more reason that I disassociate myself from xianity.

RAmen
    ET

4. Garrick McElroy says:

We’re not trying to get it in schools, unless they insist on teaching us Creationism. It’s up to you really. And it’s not “soals” it’s souls. Christian mother willing to take her kids out of school. Maybe you should think about getting back in.

• Martin says:

Damn straight!

5. Garrick McElroy says:

Forgot my siggy.

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you and may His Sauce rain down upon you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you have any questions about, or just want to discuss the existence of the FSM, you can reach me at kanastag@comcast.net

PS: Bobby, if you see this, a user account dillio on this site would be a good idea. It’d make life easier on us.

1 26 27 28