tired of having your religion bashed

Published December 18th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Tired of having your religion bashed because its different? Tired of ignorant people telling you that your wrong? Tired of people telling you that your closed minded? WELL HEY IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM! Here on this site you’ll find open forums in which you can bash all the other “religions” and tell people how wrong their “religion” is. So come on in and be as close minded as the ones you despise!
-drew

80 Responses to “tired of having your religion bashed”

1. Shrödinger's Wife says:

I’d prefer you refrain from stereotyping, a sign of closed-mindedness in itself, Drew. While many of us are, and often have been since childhood, religion-bashing, all too logical, and rational people, we’re here merely as messengers of his Noodliness’s love.
    RAmen.

2. sheldon says:

i do not wish to “bash” other religionas the gospel teaches us to acept people no matter what religion

3. Haasjhkdj says:

Religion is an act performed just to be on the safe side when you die so you won’t have to suffer in hell. In 200 years, all religion will be looked upon as a fairytale, just like the Greek Gods are looks upon now, so stop worrying about it. Everything will be based upon science in the future.

4. Earthbreaker says:

We must pray for scientific breakthroughs! Just to annoy EVERYONE!

…or not

5. Cape Buffalo says:

I think your just scared because so many young people are on this site and becoming free thinkers. Prehaps the next century will see the demise of religion altogether. What a time to be alive.

6. Michael says:

Worship the FSM on high!

Our FSM is an awesome FSM
    He reigns from Heaven above
    With wisdom power and love
    Our FSM is an awesome FSM!

Peace be upon his noodly appendage!

7. Grandmaster Funk says:

@Pluto
    As soon as I saw your name, I was certain the post would be as delicious as Him Incarnate.
    I would say that I agree with you fully, but I am too envious that I did not get to it first.
    I may just change my name to Socrates and claim that I taught you all you know.
    Alas.
    Ramen.

8. Charrrrles (a pirate) says:

Pluto’s post above (on Jan 8th, 2008 at 2:48 pm)…best comment evar.