tired of having your religion bashed

Published December 18th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Tired of having your religion bashed because its different? Tired of ignorant people telling you that your wrong? Tired of people telling you that your closed minded? WELL HEY IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM! Here on this site you’ll find open forums in which you can bash all the other “religions” and tell people how wrong their “religion” is. So come on in and be as close minded as the ones you despise!
-drew

80 Responses to “tired of having your religion bashed”

1 8 9 10
  1. Briella (Pirate) says:

I am totally tired of people Bashing our religion i told my mom and she just laughed at me like i was crazy… My gosh i mean c-mon we don’t make fun of Jews why can’t people just leave us alone if they don’t agree. We shouldn’t fight about it fighting is never the answer so lets just let FSM take care of it all.

Your pirate,

Briella

P.S. Dear Flying Spaghetti Monster,

Please make others pay for what they have made our religion look like thank you.

RAMEN.

2. Qrawzseg says:

i only have one question…

can i still eat fettuccine Alfredo?

3. Not really a theist says:

Anyone who has ever read the whole bible wouldn’t think this religion was weird. Seriously, talking donkeys and snakes aren’t weirder than a plate of spaghetti creating the earth? Come on.

4. TheFewTheProudTheMarinara says:

Is it OK to bash…astrology? Or is it unfair to hurt the feelings of Virgos everywhere?

How’s about…racism? Sheldon wrote “i do not wish to “bash” other religionas the gospel teaches us to acept people no matter what religion”, but religions are the most divisive institutions thre are! Drive down the street and see how many “Korean Baptist” or “Romanian Orthodox” churches there are. And even the ones that don’t display their preferences for the congregation are way too homogenous. What percentage of congregations are all white or all black? Far too many.

5. Darwin'sMonkey says:

RAmen to TheFewTheProud…. Ask any Christian who is going to hell and they will say everyone but them and then try asking the muslims the same question and then the mormons and then the Catholics and so on and so on. Please tell me who is actually right, who is worshiping the right god??????? If you have the real answer for this question, proof in the pudding, I’ll give you my car!! Please, and I want documentation from the God you choose, it should be signed and notarized by that Gods notary and photos of the signing

6. Darwin'sMonkey says:

Oh and also I wonder if Drew has ever written used car commercials

7. putaro daishi says:

Nothing like a little bit of recreational blasphemy.

8. Garrick McElroy says:

We do not bash religions, we discuss them in a respectful manner. Maybe you should try that sometime.

Here’s to hoping His Noodly Appendage touches you,
    -GM
    RAmen

If you have any questions about, or just want to discuss the existence of the FSM, you can reach me at kanastag@comcast.net

1 8 9 10