of course intelligent design should be taught

Published December 8th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Of course intelligent design should be taught.
For the simple philosophical premise of it being more than enough, And the fact that having consciousness within creation automatically proves its being designed, since consciousness is the only thing that can comprehend “design” and “not designed” infact, its the only thing that can comprehend at all. So if creation were not designed, it would not contain consciousness capable of “design” and we wouldnt all be here debating this would we.
-brian

136 Responses to “of course intelligent design should be taught”

1 15 16 17
  1. Conmeister says:

I think this guy forgets that there is no scientific evidence for intelligent design, and that “philosophical premise” is barely justification for teaching it in a philosophy class, and definitely not good enough to teach it in a science class as an alternative to evolution.

• TiltedHorizon says:

There are a startling large number of people who don’t know what science entails, how rigorously hypotheses are tested, and the level of scrutiny these theories undergo before the community at large accepts them as plausible. If they truly understood then maybe they would be able to discern the difference between science and pseudoscience.

I hold these knuckleheads responsible for America’s poor rankings in scientific education. To quote Futurama, which summed it up perfectly: “I don’t understand evolution and I want to protect my children from understanding it. Down with the thinkers!!”

2. Spiele says:

wohh precisely what I was searching for, thanks for posting .

3. Spiele says:

you have brought up a very excellent points , thanks for the post.

4. Spiele says:

Outstanding post, you have pointed out some superb details , I likewise believe this s a very wonderful website.

5. best crm programs says:

I’ve been surfing on-line greater than three hours lately, but I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is beautiful price enough for me. In my view, if all site owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the web shall be a lot more helpful than ever before.

6. Alphy says:

Intelligent design, just like creationism, has absolutely no scientific support at all. Intelligent design is just a cover name for creationism which is religion. I.e., what it implies is that an intelligent entity (Bible God) designs, ‘creates’, the universe and/or world. It is just a rehash of creationist nonsense that has been repackaged to appeal to minds weakened by fundamentalism. “Intelligent design”, creationism or any other religious teaching has absolutely no place at all in the science classroom.

1 15 16 17