are you kidding me?

Published December 2nd, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

flying spaghetti monster? Are you kidding me? I don’t think there’s any documents or books that date back as far as the Bible and are as accurate as the Bible. Try reading the book of Job. There’s so many things mentioned in that book alone that could not have been known by people, unless God brought it to light. Fresh water springs feeding oceans, deep trenches in the oceans, dinosaurs(40-42), yes dinosaurs not whales or hippos; many of these things we didn’t know until much, much later.
-erin

139 Responses to “are you kidding me?”

1 2 3 18
  1. Cheeetar says:

dinosaurs in the bible?

2. Len Guini says:

YAY! HATE MAIL! It’s been so boring without it…

3. tubby says:

“many of these things we didn’t know until much, much later.”

what a load of uninformed crap.

4. iPatch says:

The FSM just made it seem that way, to trick us. He’s got that sort of sense of humor.

5. Teremari says:

What? No profanity, no insults, no threats, no telling us we’re going to hell, no caps lock, no mention of homosexuality, no misspellings? *shakes head*

I think we’re tiring them out.

6. Spaghetti-eating Klingon says:

Does it ever really occur to these people that maybe, just maybe, somebody just made the Bible up? I mean, if you read a book written in a 3rd-person omniscent view point, no one really assumes the book was written by God. It’s just a person making up a story, and in the case of the Bible it’s not even all that good. It’s really rather boring, however it can be amusing at times. Ezekiel 13:20 “And the Lord God saith: Behold, I am against your pillows”

7. Somebody? says:

“I don’t think there’s any documents or books that date back as far as the Bible”

No, of course there aren’t! The Egyptians, Greeks, Babylonians, and all of those other ancient civilizations certainly didn’t write anything- anyone who says otherwise worships Satan and probably eats babies as well.

Apparently our schools aren’t so big on the details of ancient history.

8. Pastaciple Mitch says:

You mean a sane person wrote a book with the title “Job”? I laugh at thee.

1 2 3 18