19782 Views

WTF would you get a dull a*sed job

Published November 1st, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Bobby, WTF would you get a dull a*sed job, when you can keep doing this???? Y do people think u need a job??? I think your contribution is so important. Do these same time wasters worry about Mother Theresa getting a job???? Did they get on Ghandi’s goat and tell him to get a job……. Was Muhumad told to go dig his mountain…. Seriously some people just don’t get it.
FSM so rox n I’m so spewing I have to have a job, and didn’t think of doing this myself…… Rock on I say.

How dare you poke the humour stick at religions……….. LMAO continually.

“you’ve gone too far” OH PLEASE……

“it’s ridiculous and stupid” Arhah, and the rest of the crappy religions aren’t???? Suiciding for a G*d isn’t?????? Not eating a certain food (on a certain day???) isn’t it???? Refusing to sell condoms to a customer because it’s against your religion isn’t???? (& I kid you not it happened here, and made front page news for about a week. Boy did I LMFAO at that!!!)
I’m so surprised that any of the religious folks even have time to view your website, with their heads so far up their own A*rses, how do they view the screen…………..

Oh well that’s about all from me.
BFN

Oh by the way, does Pirating music / vids / clips etc count as part worship? Not that I do that, but I was just wondering if that was actually an underground group / break away group worshiping the Meatballs….

May the noodley appendages stay moist in His juiciest of sauces.

Yours with the mostest of parmesan cheese

Monkeygirl :)

84 Responses to “WTF would you get a dull a*sed job”

1 5 6 7 8 9 11
  1. Alchemist says:

Ileih – I hope you’re not suggesting we send fake hatemail to Bobby?
    Perish the thought :D
    PS – you need Jingles’ Patented Fuckwit Finder v2 – it’s around the site somewhere!

2. Iron Bess says:

@Alchemist – I’m not sure what is ‘arsey’ about not enjoying someone else’s sagacity, but hey, whatever.
    I’ve only been coming to this site for five or six months and have really enjoyed it, most days. Sarcasm-R-Us, completely works for me. I mean, I was voted as the Most Sarcastic Person of my graduating class, and probably the most likely to end up behind bars because of it.
    But my point (again why am I having to defend this) is that the reason we actually come here is to enjoy some interesting discourse. Am I wrong or am I wrong?
    Whether Dawkins is a pompous turd and his followers are a bunch of self proclaimed elitists, is of no consequence. The only reason I brought it up is to say that if a person were to view this site in small snapshots, like say a week, this week would not have left big impressions.
    As well, to those of us who have been rather loyal to this site, it behooves us (is this an arsey term?) to try and keep things a little bit more interesting or there will be a mass migration to other sites. What will be left is a site that looks like this. ‘You suck.” “Nah-ah.” “Na-ha” “I luv u” “I luv u more” The end.

3. I love eruptions in heaven says:

No not Sending it, just thinking of it and posting it here.

4. Alchemist says:

IB – I was saying that it sounded arsey because you criticised the posters on Dawkins for being elitist and then followed up with a similar comment.
    I think people come here for a few reasons. Intelligent debate is just one of those reason IMO.
    I have to disagree about this week not leaving a big impression. For me it’s the opposite. I’ve not enjoyed myself so much in months.
    Only the return of BLR and TheLaughingMan could top it.
    The ‘your a joke’ thread has had me in stitches on a few occasions.
    I do see your point Bess re: “I lobve u” “I lobve u 2″ shit though. I’m sure they won’t be that daft.
    (PS naah – behooved isn’t arsey at all – more footy than arsey! :D)

5. PacificPam (IF) says:

Hey, I never said that I loved him. I only opened a fund. It is growing

6. Iron Bess says:

@Alchemist – hey don’t knock elitism until you’ve tried it. It goes good with chicken.
    Don’t know who BLR or TheLaughingMan is, but bring them on.
    Footy…behooved…haha…I have to Hand it to you for your Cheek!
    Maybe it’s all this shit-assed snow coming down that is making me crabby? I still have to drive home and it’s a blizzard outside.

7. Starbuckaneer says:

ILEIH: That sounds like a whole lot of fun… now we just need some Fundie weirdos to write some hate mail so we can score it… (I will get my sharpies out and make Olympic-style number signs RIGHT NOW)
    IB: I, too, came here originally to pick on the hate-mailers and make intelligent comments; however, there are only so many times I can repeat the same things over and over again. Now it seems like a whole lot of fun to just blow them off completely (and tell jokes)… until another really good one comes along. Debate is too much for me lately. (Lack of caffeine.)

8. Starbuckaneer says:

ALCHEMIST!!!! I MISS THE BLR!!!!!!
    She was hilarious!!!!!!!