20450 Views

WTF would you get a dull a*sed job

Published November 1st, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Bobby, WTF would you get a dull a*sed job, when you can keep doing this???? Y do people think u need a job??? I think your contribution is so important. Do these same time wasters worry about Mother Theresa getting a job???? Did they get on Ghandi’s goat and tell him to get a job……. Was Muhumad told to go dig his mountain…. Seriously some people just don’t get it.
FSM so rox n I’m so spewing I have to have a job, and didn’t think of doing this myself…… Rock on I say.

How dare you poke the humour stick at religions……….. LMAO continually.

“you’ve gone too far” OH PLEASE……

“it’s ridiculous and stupid” Arhah, and the rest of the crappy religions aren’t???? Suiciding for a G*d isn’t?????? Not eating a certain food (on a certain day???) isn’t it???? Refusing to sell condoms to a customer because it’s against your religion isn’t???? (& I kid you not it happened here, and made front page news for about a week. Boy did I LMFAO at that!!!)
I’m so surprised that any of the religious folks even have time to view your website, with their heads so far up their own A*rses, how do they view the screen…………..

Oh well that’s about all from me.
BFN

Oh by the way, does Pirating music / vids / clips etc count as part worship? Not that I do that, but I was just wondering if that was actually an underground group / break away group worshiping the Meatballs….

May the noodley appendages stay moist in His juiciest of sauces.

Yours with the mostest of parmesan cheese

Monkeygirl :)

84 Responses to “WTF would you get a dull a*sed job”

1. storm petrel says:

How did she manage to get a hold of pitchers of aborted babies? That’s just sick, at least she didn’t kill anyone for having/performing an abortion.

2. Pluto says:

@storm petrel- I’m not too sure, I imagine you can get them from medical text books and the like.
    That’s the old contradiction; How can you be pro life yet support murder? How can a bunch of cells have more right to live than a fully formed human being?

3. Alchemist says:

Hahahahaha – yeah. I had an image of steaming jugs full of baby bits too :D

4. Iron Bess says:

@Pluto – yuck, how did she get pitchers of aborted fetuses? What the hell do abortion clinics do over there? Free pitcher of aborted fetus with every check up!
    If they are going to give just anyone a bunch of abortions, wouldn’t they be a lot better off being sent to a lab for research? That is the most disgusting thing I have ever heard!!

5. storm petrel says:

From Pluto’s reply to me I think pitchers was a typo of pictures, which would be much less disturbing.

6. Pluto says:

They had a big thing about it a few years ago because they didn’t tell people what they did with the foetus after an abortion (I imagine most people would rather not ask) and they had been doing all kind of crazy shit.
    One Doctor had stock piled them in jars in his home, another apparently had a foetus embedded in epoxy resin as a paper weight!
    If Harold Shipman showed us anything its don’t trust someone just because they are a doctor.

7. Pluto says:

opps me and my crazy dissreksiare

8. PacificPam (IF) says:

Darling! I left my keys inside my fucking car!