WTF would you get a dull a*sed job

Published November 1st, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Bobby, WTF would you get a dull a*sed job, when you can keep doing this???? Y do people think u need a job??? I think your contribution is so important. Do these same time wasters worry about Mother Theresa getting a job???? Did they get on Ghandi’s goat and tell him to get a job……. Was Muhumad told to go dig his mountain…. Seriously some people just don’t get it.
FSM so rox n I’m so spewing I have to have a job, and didn’t think of doing this myself…… Rock on I say.

How dare you poke the humour stick at religions……….. LMAO continually.

“you’ve gone too far” OH PLEASE……

“it’s ridiculous and stupid” Arhah, and the rest of the crappy religions aren’t???? Suiciding for a G*d isn’t?????? Not eating a certain food (on a certain day???) isn’t it???? Refusing to sell condoms to a customer because it’s against your religion isn’t???? (& I kid you not it happened here, and made front page news for about a week. Boy did I LMFAO at that!!!)
I’m so surprised that any of the religious folks even have time to view your website, with their heads so far up their own A*rses, how do they view the screen…………..

Oh well that’s about all from me.
BFN

Oh by the way, does Pirating music / vids / clips etc count as part worship? Not that I do that, but I was just wondering if that was actually an underground group / break away group worshiping the Meatballs….

May the noodley appendages stay moist in His juiciest of sauces.

Yours with the mostest of parmesan cheese

Monkeygirl :)

84 Responses to “WTF would you get a dull a*sed job”

1 2 3 11
  1. Wench Nikkiee says:

Well your sentiments are in the right place :)
    RAmen

2. Pluto says:

Yes, but I think she is crazy.
    Not like me crazy but really really fucking crazy crazy, crazy.
    So you’re ok by me MonkeyGirl.
    Rock on you crazy crazy thing.

3. Booty says:

Way to go Monkey Girl!
    Keep up the good work :)

4. Wench Nikkiee says:

“Did they get on Ghandi’s goat and tell him to get a job”
    Mow the yard? Probably a good thing they didn’t….goats are notoriously stubborn!

5. Wench Nikkiee says:

“Oh by the way, does Pirating music / vids / clips etc count as part worship?”
    Only if the Pirating is done on a Pirate Ship….I think ;p

6. Nephelos says:

Shine on, you crazy diamond!

7. Alchemist says:

“Refusing to sell condoms to a customer because it’s against your religion isn’t???? (& I kid you not …”
    Yeah – I remember something similar. A muslim Pharmacist refused to sell a 37 y/o woman the morning after pill because it was against his religion.

“…he [a spokesperson for the Lloyds Pharmacy chain] referred to a “conscience clause” in the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain’s (RPSGB) ethics code, saying: “It states that if supplying the morning-after pill is contrary to a pharmacist’s personal, religious or moral beliefs they are entirely within their rights not to supply it.”
    [Rant]
    Would it be acceptable for a Counsellor to make reference to his or her beliefs during a counselling session?
    I once saw a GP (general practitioner – primary care physician) about a lump on one of my balls.
    She was a young muslim woman and wouldn’t examine it. Instead she sent me for for ultrasound at the hospital.
    Fine, I was expecting U/S but this was totally unacceptable.
    I could have been psyching myself up for months before I’d got the balls :D to see a GP – we blokes are pretty notorious for that.
    I could have easily chickened out of going to the hospital. How could she know I’d go?
    She was presented with a patient who was in the right age group for Ca. Testis, who complained of symptoms consistent with the disease and she didn’t fucking well examine me!
    If you’re not prepared to fulfil the fucking job description then get a different bastard job!
    How dare they claim that their religious beliefs are more important to them than the health of their fucking patients!
    Sorry, but this really pisses me off!
    [/Rant]
    OK – back to the “your a joke” thread…

8. Pluto says:

There was a crazy bitch pro lifer on the BBC website earlier this year who was taken to court because she sent pitchers of aborted babies to local chemists. She argued it was within her human rights to do so!
    The court disagreed and now she in stuck with a life time injunction.
    On the subject of lumps (you just know it’s going to go down hill now), I once had a lump on my arse hole! I spent the whole day freaking out thinking I had arse hole cancer. Next day I had to go see the Doctor. He got me to drop my trousers and bend over. “Have you been constipated recently?” he asked me.
    “Yes a few days ago I had to strain a bit”.
    “Yes nothing serious. You’ve strained too hard and given your self a haemorrhoid.”
    I must be one of the few people on the face of the earth to be grateful they had a pile.
    The lesson here? Well if you’re gritting your teeth and your eyes are bulging, give up and try again later.
    Next time I’ll tell you about the hard lumps I got behind my nipples during puberty!

1 2 3 11