Today I was blessed to receive a divine revelation

Published November 5th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

A classic I received about two years ago:

Today I was blessed to receive a divine revelation from our Almighty
Flying Spaghetti Monster. I have the privilege of informing you that
it is His will that I become His Bride, in order that the Savior of
mankind (who is to be called Macaroni) may be born on this earth. The
FSM has revealed to me that your body is to be the vehicle by which
his holy seed shall be transmitted in earthly form.

To that end, I have reserved a room for us at the Best Western Airport
Inn, Boise, Idaho, for the evening of [removed]. I will be
the woman wearing the WWFSMD t-shirt and eye patch.

I look forward to meeting you and fulfilling the will of our noodly master.

Julie
Boise, Idaho

40 Responses to “Today I was blessed to receive a divine revelation”

1 3 4 5
  1. PacificPam (IF) says:

I don’t like pepperoni…I don’t know why…It makes me want to puke…nasty…I go for beef and onion pizza…
    They are just Pasta religions posers!

2. PacificPam (IF) says:

Beef…mmm…hahahaahah *giggling*

3. Robert Hood says:

Didn’t the discussion come up just the other week on “love” mail? I still want some sort of meter…

4. Etay says:

Nice.
    You should totally have your first child’s middle name be Macaroni.
    I can just see it now: Bobby Macaroni Henderson Jr. II.

5. mentos says:

The macaroni part was a bit lame, like in really lame, but for the rest it was funny. People should seriously cut the “I can see him fly” or the “I’m having a divine revelation” crap though. There are 6 billion people on the world and one fsm who likes to drink alot. He doesn’t care about your shitty life T_T

6. mentos says:

However, people thinking up of flying pizza monsters and floating alfredo monsters are fucktards that should shut the fuck up. You guys are NOT funny. Bobby invented the name first, and if you have to be a fucking wanker who spoils every joke, AT LEAST GO TO A THEISTIC SITE PLZ!!!

7. macmac says:

i’m with you 100% brother =]

FUCK THE PIZZA MONSTER

8. how to find health insurance says:

wat zijn er toch veel auto merken die je kan kopen. de ene duurder als de andere.

1 3 4 5