The Gospel is Non-Fiction in Toronto

Published November 1st, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

From Grant in Toronto:

The Toronto Public Library has 8 copies of the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and guess what collection it’s under?

Non-fiction! Hooray!

fsmlibrary.jpg

By the way, why don’t authors bitch when their books are being “illegally shared” at the library? How is that not analogous to a musicians work being shared on the internet? You have my permission to buy and share the Gospel with as many people as you like. Spread the Word.

50 Responses to “The Gospel is Non-Fiction in Toronto”

1. captain cheesecake says:

any way of spreading the noodly word is good in my barnacly book!
    yarrr

2. KHIMICH says:

[...] Article Next article Khimich::Next Article Next article Khimich::Next Article Next article Khimich::Next Article Next [...]

3. Nahmala says:

I just got the Gospel from the library and twas under Non-Fiction (in no particular order whatsoever! I had to search high and low in a jumble of random books to find it). It really speaks to me, and I’m only on page twenty! :D

4. Steve says:

We have just received a copy at the Kitchener Public Library (Ontario).

5. Steve says:

Shouldn’t we push to have the book located in the religion section of the library? Somewhere between ‘The Book of Mormon” and “The Holy Bible?

6. Steve says:

The library has put this book in the religion-humour section, and I am pushing to get it located in the religion section.

7. christian louboutin discount says:

I’ll gear this review to 2 types of people: current Zune owners who are considering an upgrade, and people trying to decide between a Zune and an iPod. (There are other players worth considering out there, like the Sony Walkman X, but I hope this gives you enough info to make an informed decision of the Zune vs players other than the iPod line as well.)

8. projekty wnetrz says: