The Gospel is Non-Fiction in Toronto

Published November 1st, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

From Grant in Toronto:

The Toronto Public Library has 8 copies of the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and guess what collection it’s under?

Non-fiction! Hooray!

fsmlibrary.jpg

By the way, why don’t authors bitch when their books are being “illegally shared” at the library? How is that not analogous to a musicians work being shared on the internet? You have my permission to buy and share the Gospel with as many people as you like. Spread the Word.

50 Responses to “The Gospel is Non-Fiction in Toronto”

1. Booty says:

Yay!!!
    Good for Toronto :D
    Is it under religion though?

2. Jennyanydots says:

3. Jean Bart says:

And now for translations, otherwise the spreading will be refined to the English-speaking world! The XVIthe century protestants knew what they were doing when performing their church services in the local language, while the RC kept it in Latin till the sixties of the XXth century!

4. Jean Bart says:

@Jennyanydots Nov 1st, 2007 at 6:20 am: “Miscellaneous writings, in the literature section. I was curious enough (and bored enough) to look it up.”
    Well, as long as they put the bible and the koran there too…

5. supirior savior says:

Why, I lament, do British liburaries stock the ‘Bible’ in thousands and leave our noodly master’s work away. WHY?

6. Spam-A-Lot says:

I think the biggest issue with music on the net, is that people are making copies. I dont think Bobby would be too happy if someone borrowed the Gospel and made a copy for all their friends, instead of have them buy a copy.

My 2 cents

7. PacificPam (IF) says:

I claim Sweet fifteen!

8. PirateTerramort says:

Hmmm… I agree with Spam-A-Lot. Borrowing from the library is one thing, making copies for everyone on the world wide web is another. Not to mention, Bobby needs the income for the Pirate Ship, to stop global warming. :)