startling evidence – piracy vs global warming

Published November 4th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Discovered by Pastafarian Koji:

I’m amazed, I was thinking that your churches theories on global warming were just a bit off. I was using Google Trends and I came up with a startling chart.

As you will notice, when I compared ‘free movies’ and ‘global warming’ whenever people search for free movies, less people search for global warming. Why you ask… Because no new developments come up while piracy occurs.

trends.gif

When Koji sent me this, even I was skeptical. But it’s legit: try it yourself.

54 Responses to “startling evidence – piracy vs global warming”

1. Raul K. says:

I know why that is. All those peaks are around Christmas. People are stealing movies more and also don’t want to think about global warming and “My cutting down a christmas tree is going to kill all the polar bears” nonsense around the holidays.

2. Rory Cherico says:

Well im glad you liked that pressure washing company. I always call them to do my Knoxville power washing and pressure washing.

3. mobile marketing says:

Ridiculous story tɦere. Whaat ohcurred аfter? Thanks!

My web-site :: mobile marketing

4. rent office Doha says:

rent office Doha office Qatar providers are
    to the rise in Malaya as small-scale firms and home centered businesses are searching for strategies to obtain cost effective functions.
    In the event you heard about that offer and
    you would like to know a great deal more, recorded here are
    a few factors worth considering.

5. virtual office Beirut says:

rent virtual office Beirut Beirut space offers
    a multitude of advantages over serviced room, especially for smaller businesses appearing
    to relocate into an environment that may make it possible for the organization to be ready to go as
    quickly as you possibly can following a transfer.

6. Best Schools Guidance You Must Know says:

School is a thing that you should be certain that you are prepared for as much as
    Best Schools Guidance You Must Know possibly can. There are lots of things you need
    to do so as to be certain you’re successful, while you have to reside
    into much of it. Make sure to continue reading
    so as to discover the information that you need.

• Keith says:

Idiot!

7. curtains auckland says:

Rollers and blackout roller blinds are very straightforward and that is part of why they are so remarkable.
    They provide an excellent balance of efficiency and style, making them perfect
    for many families. These blinds really don’t require much cleaning at all, if that isn’t enough.
    It’s possible for you to get away with only
    minor and the most egregious of spots can be cleaned using
    water and soap.

My webpage curtains auckland

8. starlit dance floor hirez says:

Whether you are a beginning or advanced level tap or ballroom ballerina, getting for using throughout
    performances lessons and exercise the boogie flooring
    that is right readily available is crucial to having the ability while offering the largest
    amount of safety to your physique, to execute the dance moves correctly.
    In case you are thinking about taking dance lessons with an instructor that you locate
    a starlit dance floor hirez
    studio that provides a dance-floor acceptable for your quest of
    ballet or tap dancing it is important. A dance-floor that is proper can also be considered if you wish to add some dancing floors to an area of your property once you wish, so that you’ll be able to
    practice. Even though they’re both types of
    dance, tap dancers and ballroom dancers require different characteristics from their boogie floors in order to equally maintain their bodily well being while executing their favored type of
    boogie.