startling evidence – piracy vs global warming

Published November 4th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Discovered by Pastafarian Koji:

I’m amazed, I was thinking that your churches theories on global warming were just a bit off. I was using Google Trends and I came up with a startling chart.

As you will notice, when I compared ‘free movies’ and ‘global warming’ whenever people search for free movies, less people search for global warming. Why you ask… Because no new developments come up while piracy occurs.

trends.gif

When Koji sent me this, even I was skeptical. But it’s legit: try it yourself.

51 Responses to “startling evidence – piracy vs global warming”

1 4 5 6
  1. Raul K. says:

I know why that is. All those peaks are around Christmas. People are stealing movies more and also don’t want to think about global warming and “My cutting down a christmas tree is going to kill all the polar bears” nonsense around the holidays.

2. Rory Cherico says:

Well im glad you liked that pressure washing company. I always call them to do my Knoxville power washing and pressure washing.

3. mobile marketing says:

Ridiculous story tɦere. Whaat ohcurred аfter? Thanks!

My web-site :: mobile marketing

4. rent office Doha says:

rent office Doha office Qatar providers are
    to the rise in Malaya as small-scale firms and home centered businesses are searching for strategies to obtain cost effective functions.
    In the event you heard about that offer and
    you would like to know a great deal more, recorded here are
    a few factors worth considering.

5. virtual office Beirut says:

rent virtual office Beirut Beirut space offers
    a multitude of advantages over serviced room, especially for smaller businesses appearing
    to relocate into an environment that may make it possible for the organization to be ready to go as
    quickly as you possibly can following a transfer.

6. Best Schools Guidance You Must Know says:

School is a thing that you should be certain that you are prepared for as much as
    Best Schools Guidance You Must Know possibly can. There are lots of things you need
    to do so as to be certain you’re successful, while you have to reside
    into much of it. Make sure to continue reading
    so as to discover the information that you need.

• Keith says:

Idiot!

7. curtains auckland says:

Rollers and blackout roller blinds are very straightforward and that is part of why they are so remarkable.
    They provide an excellent balance of efficiency and style, making them perfect
    for many families. These blinds really don’t require much cleaning at all, if that isn’t enough.
    It’s possible for you to get away with only
    minor and the most egregious of spots can be cleaned using
    water and soap.

My webpage curtains auckland

8. SillyKiwiMan says:

The sad thing is that many businesses in Auckland (or Dorkland as it is more properly known in New Zealand) would actually pen an advertisement in this fashion.

Then they’d threaten me for using the term “penned” because it would make me “some sort of fag”.

(This doesn’t go for the whole city, just large chunks of it along with the rest of my mother country)

9. Keith says:

That being the case I asume you don’t patronise them very often (oops, another “fag” word).

10. SillyKiwiMan says:

Patronise, no; condescend, all the time.

1 4 5 6