startling evidence – piracy vs global warming

Published November 4th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Discovered by Pastafarian Koji:

I’m amazed, I was thinking that your churches theories on global warming were just a bit off. I was using Google Trends and I came up with a startling chart.

As you will notice, when I compared ‘free movies’ and ‘global warming’ whenever people search for free movies, less people search for global warming. Why you ask… Because no new developments come up while piracy occurs.

trends.gif

When Koji sent me this, even I was skeptical. But it’s legit: try it yourself.

43 Responses to “startling evidence – piracy vs global warming”

1. ValkyriePariah says:

Awesome! Dress up like a pirate and go ARRGH to everyone you see and global warming will decrease. Thank you FSM! You truly are a wonderful deity! Huzzah!!

2. ValkyriePariah says:

Of course their piracy means something along the lines of pirated DVD’s/CD’s and such but still. LOL

3. SRP says:

… so obviously the recent international popularity of “Talk like a Pirate Day” is really part of a large-scale environmental movement to reduce global warming world-wide …

4. theRumWench says:

Haha, i don’t get “free movies” how does that equal pirates?

5. Christopher Schadt says:

Unfortunately, both evolution and intelligent design both are outstripped by FSM on google trends. The good news is, at least evolution is kicking but overall (by several orders of magnitude). Probably all those misguided (sic) school children doing their homework.

6. SPHayes says:

I made a video for it. check it out. digg it.

7. laughingLOUDER says:

im qoing to begin downloading illegally more. not because i want free movies, just simply because i care. SAVE THE EARTH!!!! BE A PIRATE!!!!