startling evidence – piracy vs global warming

Published November 4th, 2007 by Bobby Henderson

Discovered by Pastafarian Koji:

I’m amazed, I was thinking that your churches theories on global warming were just a bit off. I was using Google Trends and I came up with a startling chart.

As you will notice, when I compared ‘free movies’ and ‘global warming’ whenever people search for free movies, less people search for global warming. Why you ask… Because no new developments come up while piracy occurs.

trends.gif

When Koji sent me this, even I was skeptical. But it’s legit: try it yourself.

42 Responses to “startling evidence – piracy vs global warming”

1. Wench Nikkiee says:

☠DutchPastaGuy☠ Nov 5th, 2007 at 12:53 am
    “Or more important perhaps: WHY was I thinking!!”
    Please don’t stop thinking though…His Noodlyness wouldn’t want that. Just remember to keep it one sided, after all our creator is the only real-true-genuine-bonafide creator :)
    RAmen

2. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

@Nikkiee
    Maybe it would help to keep my thoughts ‘straight’ if I started drinking. I know the beer volcano has many side arteries that produce non-alcoholics, but being completely wasted seems like a helpful thing to keep the rationality away. So let’s see now, its a quarter past nine on a Monday morning where I am. Anyone got some rum for me?

3. storm petrel says:

You might have to sneak off ot get some, there’s bound to be an off-lisence open

4. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

@storm petrel
    Nice to see a fellow islander at CoFSM again. Care to join the FSM disciples group of FSM regulars? If so, email t.p.c.klaver@qub.ac.uk

5. ☠DutchPastaGuy☠ says:

@El Peatieablo
    You too btw, if you like

6. storm petrel says:

Still have to sort my e-mail out, it’s one of those, ‘I’ll do it tomorrow’ things…for the past monthish

7. Giles says:

Free music, global warming has the same spikes – very weird :)

8. Deelawn says:

If seeking free movies isn’t piracy, I don’t know what is.
    This thread has been officially approved by Deelawn
    RAmen